OT Going West.

Old April 8th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Default OT Going West.

So I'm still not completely over the pneumonia, but according to the
books I am currently "plateau ed" and will take a long tme to get the
last few bits of recovery (but I'm still takin' the 'roids,and they help
me to function, breathlessly). So the grandbaby I've never seen is
already 22 months old. So I looked online at fares, and it is MUCH
cheaper to go this month than next,or all summer.

So I booked the tickets and we will be in
Sacramento from the 18th to the 25th of this month.

Yippee. Yes, i'll be seeing Karen C.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old April 9th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/8/08 5:20 PM, in article , "Olwyn
Mary" wrote:

So I'm still not completely over the pneumonia, but according to the
books I am currently "plateau ed" and will take a long tme to get the
last few bits of recovery (but I'm still takin' the 'roids,and they help
me to function, breathlessly). So the grandbaby I've never seen is
already 22 months old. So I looked online at fares, and it is MUCH
cheaper to go this month than next,or all summer.

So I booked the tickets and we will be in
Sacramento from the 18th to the 25th of this month.

Yippee. Yes, i'll be seeing Karen C.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Lucky girl!

My "vacation" is in Peoria IL....

Old April 9th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Mary" wrote:
So I'm still not completely over the pneumonia, but according to the
books I am currently "plateau ed" and will take a long tme to get the
last few bits of recovery (but I'm still takin' the 'roids,and they help
me to function, breathlessly). *So the grandbaby I've never seen is
already 22 months old. *So I looked online at fares, and it is MUCH
cheaper to go this month than next,or all summer.

So I booked the tickets and we will be in
Sacramento from the 18th to the 25th of this month.

Yippee. *Yes, i'll be seeing Karen C.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Lucky girl!

My "vacation" is in Peoria IL....

Hey - what are you doing in Peoria and when? Here in flyover country,
it's not *that* far from me!

Linda
Old April 9th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Trish Brown

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

My "vacation" is in Peoria IL....

Peoria!

I remember an episode of 'Sesame Street' where Ernie asked after Bert's
pigeon friend, Bernice. Bert told Ernie that Bernice was at a pigeon
convention in Peoria.

I've always found that extremely funny, but I don't know why! LOL! Is
there something unusual about Peoria or something that would cause
pigeons to have a convention there, maybe?

--
Trish {|:-} Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old April 9th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/9/08 10:33 AM, in article NOudnee2ReU-TmHanZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@internode,
"Trish Brown" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

My "vacation" is in Peoria IL....

Peoria!

I remember an episode of 'Sesame Street' where Ernie asked after Bert's
pigeon friend, Bernice. Bert told Ernie that Bernice was at a pigeon
convention in Peoria.

I've always found that extremely funny, but I don't know why! LOL! Is
there something unusual about Peoria or something that would cause
pigeons to have a convention there, maybe?

The name alone makes many people laugh.

Old April 9th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On Apr 8, 2:20 pm, Olwyn Mary wrote:

So I booked the tickets and we will be in
Sacramento from the 18th to the 25th of this month.

Yippee. Yes, i'll be seeing Karen C.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

You can post me offlist and get my phone #, if you want. I am 45
minutes from Sacramento and would love to come over and meet you!!
(I've never met Karen, either).

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA

Everyone in the mid-west OK Cheryl Isaak Needlework 22 December 14th 07 05:19 PM
OT Update - Heather in West Oz Heather in WestOz Quilting 10 May 5th 06 10:11 PM
Stitches West!! Slick Hippy chick Yarn 1 January 30th 04 04:20 PM
OT - Geese fly west! nzl* Quilting 10 July 15th 03 01:06 AM