OT - pets pics

Old September 22nd 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default OT - pets pics

I have asthma and can't have any pets, but I do enjoy seeing other people's
extended 'family'. Do any of you have pictures of your pets posted
somewhere?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old September 22nd 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

I have asthma and can't have any pets, but I do enjoy seeing other people's
extended 'family'. Do any of you have pictures of your pets posted
somewhere?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

The latest pictures of my babies are posted on my husband's flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34578366@N00/

Katy is the tri-color and Lucy is the brown and white.

BB
Old September 22nd 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spinninglilac

Hi Karen, my dogs and Mr Tigz is on here
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spin2weaveuk/my_photos

along with several other pics of my crafts and holiday and this n that.

higz Cher

Old September 22nd 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
I have asthma and can't have any pets, but I do enjoy seeing other people's
extended 'family'. Do any of you have pictures of your pets posted
somewhere?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----

Hi Karen

Here is our cat, Puss, with my DS. Puss loves cordura backpacks and
paper bags, as is obvious Luckily, he *doesn't* like yarn!
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qui..._mom/my_photos

Michelle

Old September 23rd 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
ILovemyDoggie.

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
I have asthma and can't have any pets, but I do enjoy seeing other people's
extended 'family'. Do any of you have pictures of your pets posted
somewhere?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Hey Karen,
I also have asthma, I take allergy medication to combat my allergy part
of my asthma. I also take asthma medication too. Haven't had any sign
of asthma anymore b/c of the medications. But I got a pet shiztupoo.
Her name is Sugar. She is a little baby to me & my little helper when
she want to be. She pick up my closes and racks so she can get a treat.
She thinks she is helping me with all my house cleaning chores. I don't
mind it its fun to watch her get stuff off the floor.
http://usera.imagecave.com/Doggirl3/15c2fbc7.gif

Pam-Doggirl3

My site:
http://community.webtv.net/doggirl3/Doggir3sList

Braille Related Learning site for the sighted & the blind:
http://www.brailleschool.com

THe Old 2005-2006 BOM - PICS CALL Melissa in NJ Quilting 27 May 2nd 06 12:19 AM
New pics Marlys in Indiana Quilting 9 December 25th 05 06:31 AM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM