art suppliers feeding off artists

Old March 17th 04, 08:28 AM
AmazeR

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:14:45 +0000, Dr. Sooz wrote:

Actually, I know what its like to have a week that bad. That's why I
felt sorry for him. His story is really crappy, and it sounds like he's
out a lot of money.

There's probably not a person in the world who hasn't had a bad week.
(If not worse than bad.) It's no excuse for essentially entering a
roomful of strangers screaming.

I'm glad you're such a compassionate soul, but we've never heard of this
person before, and I don't know you either. Don't expect me to massage
his feet and bring him tea. And don't tell me I'm being nasty when you
don't know me, either.
~~
Sooz

I didn't even read it!! I mean, I couldn't even read it... ALL THOSE
CAPITALS!!!!!

Know what I mean?

Mavis
Old March 17th 04, 08:34 AM
Christina Peterson

Good, it's not failing memory that makes me wonder who those two folks are.

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote ...

Old March 19th 04, 09:50 AM
Kandice Seeber

I thought it was Spam so immediately blocked the sender. I hate reading
screaming caps.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Who the hell are you?
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Question for lampwork artists Debbie B Beads 23 January 28th 04 06:57 AM
AD: Cabochons for Artists Paul Beads 0 November 30th 03 07:46 AM
Lark Books Call For Artists: Found Object Jewelry Tink Beads 0 October 21st 03 11:35 PM
Call for artists who have used my beads.... AD sorta Kandice Seeber Beads 10 August 4th 03 01:21 PM