[AD] Boo-boos

Old March 19th 04, 03:20 AM
Bacchae

Default [AD] Boo-boos

I decided to make a website of beads that I think really need
to find homes with people who will love them even if they have
little boo-boos. I have tried to provide "full disclosure" on
each of them with descriptions of why I consider them to have
issues that make them not as desirable as other beads I make.

The beads have issues such as 1) small chips around the holes;
2) being over-fumed; 3) being an unplanned colour; 4) sharp
hole end.

If you're interested in any of them make sure you read my
statement at the start of the page or feel free to e-mail me.

The site is at:

http://www.preciouslittlethings.ca/booboos.html

I want you to be happy with these beads despite their little
eccentricities so I am willing to take extra pictures or
whatever you want so that you can see what makes them a little
more different than the average bear (misspelling
intended...smile).

If nothing else, at least you can all see my heartbreaks and/or
failed attempts at greatness.

Thanks!

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca

Old March 19th 04, 08:44 AM
Bacchae

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message ...

How would these have been priced if they were not boo-boos?

http://www.preciouslittlethings.ca/booboos.html

Probably $10 or more over the prices I have on the single
beads. Please keep in mind that shipping is "included" in the
price quoted (unless the buyer desires insurance). The prices
on my "New Stuff" page do not include shipping.

You may find some inconsistencies in my prices because I think
about what my additional costs are if I decide I am going to
list something on e-Bay and those may or may not be reflected
on my homepage. I am still learning about how to price things.
If you have any suggestions I would be pleased to hear them.

Thanks for going to look.

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca

Old March 19th 04, 01:46 PM
Karen_AZ

Sandy OMG!!!!!! I love the Venus beads, and the big pink Rhoda.......WOW!
Girl, you have certainly mastered those nasty alabast*rds!!!!! I think I'll
send all my neglected rods to you so they have a good home! LOL

KarenK

Old March 19th 04, 05:18 PM
Bacchae

"Karen_AZ" wrote in message ...

Sandy OMG!!!!!! I love the Venus beads, and the big pink

Rhoda.......WOW!
Girl, you have certainly mastered those nasty

alabast*rds!!!!! I think I'll
send all my neglected rods to you so they have a good home!

LOL

They'd be welcome! I can't get any of the blue or green
colours here at the moment and I am a little afraid to order
them specifically. I have to say though, I really like how
these two beads turned out. It was pretty brutal though!

I'm pretty pleased with Rhoda though. I have a smaller one
that isn't a boo-boo and I plan on doing something with it one
of these days. It doesn't really seem big enough to do a whole
e-Bay auction for it though so I have to figure something out
for it.

Thanks for looking!

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca/booboos.html