Howdy! Introducing me...

Old March 16th 04, 08:53 PM
Dr. Sooz

I just added my portrait. Hi Donna. I love your beads so much, you do great
work.

Me, too -- and me too. You're going up on the Links List this week if I can
swing it.

Just added my portrait, and my dog Mercury's, too (Dr. Sooz, and Mercury the
Manly Man). That is FUN -- and addictive.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 16th 04, 08:56 PM
Dr. Sooz

Donna, I need your last name before I can add you to the Links List. Can you
email it to me? I couldn't find it on your site, though I admit I didn't look
for hours......

It's divaocean at AO Hell dot com.

Thanks!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 16th 04, 09:27 PM
Kandice Seeber

Welcome Donner - are you Blackberry Beads??

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"donner" wrote in message
om...
Howdy all in this rip-roarin', rockin' group! I just discovered ya'll
were here and wanted to say 'hi' since I'll be lurking about here and
there...

I KNEW something was up when I received a smattering of Picasssoheads
recently...but I wasn't sure what the connection was..and now I see it
was posted here! Supergroovy!

Well, there ya have it...everything you wanted to know about me

donner

Old March 17th 04, 12:11 AM
donner

yep, I'm Blackberrybeads...tis me!

donner
www.blackberrybeads.com

Old March 18th 04, 08:00 AM
Kalera Stratton

HI! Thanks for the Picassohead gallery, I love it! I also love your
beads... it's nice to see you here!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old March 19th 04, 09:43 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, Goddess, I worship you!!! That is to say, your beads are amazing. The
colors are just luscious to me. Welcome again!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs