Beading Magazines

Old March 18th 04, 07:03 AM
starlia

Default Beading Magazines

Does anyone know if beading magazines will sell on eBay? I have quite a
few...several years worth and I thought about selling the ones that I don't
want any longer. Or I'll think about trades.

--
Saucy Glass
Saucy on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/id=24794712&ssPageName=L2

Old March 18th 04, 07:19 AM
Valerie

Does anyone know if beading magazines will sell on eBay? I have quite a
few...several years worth and I thought about selling the ones that I don't
want any longer. Or I'll think about trades.

When I first discovered beading I was going to buy a bunch of them in one huge
lot. I didn't care which one's. I didn't have ANY. But, the bidding went to
high for me. I think it's worth a shot.

Valerie
http://www.valeriebeads.com
RCB FAQ: http://www.valeriebeads.com/FAQ.html
Check out my site for the RCB Member Links! E-mail me for details on
submission!

Old March 18th 04, 07:29 AM
Debbie B

Which ones do you have and how much would you want for them?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"starlia" wrote in message
Does anyone know if beading magazines will sell on eBay? I have quite a
few...several years worth and I thought about selling the ones that I

don't
want any longer. Or I'll think about trades.

--
Saucy Glass
Saucy on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/id=24794712&ssPageName=L2
Saucy on JustBeads http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=starlia
View Wearables by Saucy http://www.cafeshops.com/saucys

---

Old March 18th 04, 08:10 AM
starlia

I have Bead & Button, Beads, Lapidary Journal, and several others. I need
to put them in order by year and how many I have of each one. Give me a
couple of days to sort through them all and I'll let you know.

Starlia
hlink.net...

Old March 18th 04, 08:12 AM
Debbie B

Wonderful.

Thanks

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"starlia" wrote in message
I have Bead & Button, Beads, Lapidary Journal, and several others. I need
to put them in order by year and how many I have of each one. Give me a
couple of days to sort through them all and I'll let you know.

Starlia
hlink.net...

Old March 18th 04, 05:40 PM
Lori Greenberg

Hi Starlia.

Mine did, but I listed them in my eBay store and they were there for a
couple weeks and then same person bought them all.

Another thing to think about is, if you have web space, put pictures and
descriptions there and then provide a link here and at WC! or other boards
that allow posts like that. You'll avoid the fees of eBay and you can
always put the remainder on there.

I think resale for those types of magazines is good, and people like to get
a bunch at once.

I'm thinking of doing it with a bunch of Crafts Reports soon, but don't know
if they'll sell as well.

Good luck!

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

Old March 19th 04, 12:39 AM
Debbie B

I love getting them. LOL

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
hlink.net...

"starlia" wrote in message
Does anyone know if beading magazines will sell on eBay? I have quite a
few...several years worth and I thought about selling the ones that I

don't
want any longer. Or I'll think about trades.

--
Saucy Glass
Saucy on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/id=24794712&ssPageName=L2
Saucy on JustBeads http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=starlia
View Wearables by Saucy http://www.cafeshops.com/saucys

---

AD: Ongoing Beading Classes - Craft Students League NYC Craft Students League Beads 0 February 26th 04 09:27 PM
Beading Pearls Christina Peterson Beads 0 February 26th 04 12:13 AM
bead magazines survey roxan Beads 80 January 27th 04 01:05 AM
AD: Mint Beading Mags for Sale Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 September 7th 03 12:52 AM
Beading Bee's? C. Gregory Beads 12 July 10th 03 04:45 PM