New Fabrics and Beads at The Virginia Quilter!

Old April 2nd 04, 06:09 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabrics and Beads at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
March 27, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have several new fabrics that have just been added to our site (and
a whole lot more that still need to be scanned!). Check out all of the
great new Benartex, Moda, and Alexander Henry fabrics we just
received!
:-)

We also have several packs of beads we've added. We have Bead Gravy
(all small beads), Bead Soup Starter (Bead Gravy with small chunks),
and Bead Soup (chunky beads with a bit of Bead Gravy). We have the
full color array available in all sizes. These will add that special
pizzazz to your next quilt!

We just received our shipment of Fast, Fun & Easy Fabric Bowls by
Linda Johansen. This book is very hard to find...get yours while
supplies last! We should be receiving the Timtex fabric that is used
with the fabric bowls by the end of next week.

We'll be adding new fabric all week, so be sure and check back and see
what we've added. :-)

**New Fabrics

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Alexander Henry
Bag Lady on Black
High Heels on Blue
Bag Lady on Red
Playtime in Sageglen, USA
Smile
Ladybugs on Green
Peace, Hope, and Charity
Coming Up Roses
Galactica
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels on Red
Hot Bikes
Bucking Broncos
Roping Cattle
Enter the Dragon
Stylized Floral

**New Benartex Fabrics
Rose Floral Stripe
Raspberry Swirls
Purple Hyacinth Swirls
Sapphire Blue Swirls
Autumn Ombre Leaves
Aqua Ombres Leaves
Cerise Ombre Leaves
Quilters Suede - Light Blue
Quilters Suede - Medium Blue

**Baby Snoopy
Baby Snoopy Panel

**Happy Holidays from Nancy Halvorsen
Happy Holidays Panel
Mountain Ash - Cream
Happy Holidays Stripe
Mountain Ash - Sage Green
Cream Spatters
Swirls on Black
Mountain Ash - Burgundy
Mountain Ash - Dusky Blue

**Summers North
Wildflower Frames
Cream Crackle
Tossed Leaves on Cream
Evergreen Crackle
Leaves on Brown
Wine Crackle
Tossed Wildflowers
Tan Crackle
Dragonflies on Tan

**Musical Mice
Tiny Mice on Red
Wavy Musical Staff
Musical Notes on Blue
Musical Notes on White
Musical Notes on White (WOW)
Musical Mice Stripe

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
Poodles on Pink
Doors & Windows
Li'l Engineers
Happy Holidays
1950s Kitchen
Rocket Rascals
Kyoto Girls
Asian Fantasy
Fantasy Flowers
Maneki Meko
Q.C. (Quilt Control) Cats
Reef Madness
Golden Lily
Lilacs
Mosaic Parrot Stripe
Sage Green Mosaic Tile
Rose Nouveau
Mosaic Black Tile
Nouveau Floral Stripe
Multi Sedona Circles
Cowboy Boots
Southwest Sedona Circles

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/