OT -- Dammit

Old September 8th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Default OT -- Dammit

I'm getting depressed by how few posts we get on RCB per day. We used
to get ZILLIONS -- a laugh a minute. Fer gawd's sake, lurkers, quit
hiding! And everyone else, invite your friends to come to RCB!

It used to be so ALIVE here. I know some blame me for driving others
away......I BLAME MYSELF! (No, that's a quote from Ghostbusters......)
Anyway, whatever. Let's get this party started, dammit.

Old September 8th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

LOL yeah!!

Honestly, half the time I have no idea what to post about.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...

Old September 8th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Sooz -- I'm with you. I think it is your fault also.

LMAO

(go shopping and post some links)

Becki

Old September 8th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Sooz -- I've been lurking on some other boards, and most of what is
posted is pictures of something that someone just finished. You make
stunningly gorgeous jewelry, for example, but we hardly ever see it
because you don't do the photo thing for most of your work.

Shirley posts her, Jerri posts hers and the lampworkers post theirs --
how about some more finished jewelry pics, folks? I know it takes an
effort to get this done, but I (for one) would really like to see what
others are making.

The few things I have made are for sale at eBay. (NOT an ad - already
did that). I haven't made much lately. Anyone else? Got pics?

Becki

Old September 8th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Hi there Becki. Sooz brought me back; the friend (she encouraged
everyone to bring friends and I'm the one she brought). Of course I'm
not new to rcb, just absent for a while.

I am very happy to share pictures.

Recent work:
http://www.galleryvittoria.co.nz/catalogue.shtml

Here's the gallery of sold stuff
http://www.galleryvittoria.co.nz/bead.shtml

Marisa

Old September 8th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Marisa -- GURL! Thanks for the post. Love the teal and cobalt drop
earrings, and all your little "beaded beads" that you have made into
earrings. I love that stuff because I would never make it myself, LOL.

Thanks!

Becki

Old September 8th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Mmmm delicious colors! And I absolutely love Raspberry Regalia - just
droolworthy.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
ups.com...

Old September 8th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I promise to keep up with the photo thing more! I'm making a green
bracelet right now. I'll take its picture when I'm done, and share it.

`````````````````````````````````````

Old September 8th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Becks -- I GOTTA make you some beaded beads, because I want to see what
you'd DO with them.

In red, of course........

```````````````````````````````````

Old September 9th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane Helm

I just got back from my annual PC retreat in the mountains. I touched clay
maybe 4 times, slept maybe five hours in 6 days, and took about 350 pictures
for the upcoming book. I've spent the last three days since coming down off
the mountain sleeping and cropping, living in PhotoShop world, havent even
unpacked yet. Luckily my DH does the laundry or I'd STILL be in dirty
knickers.....
I promise to post some pics VERY soon!!!
Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm getting depressed by how few posts we get on RCB per day. We used
to get ZILLIONS -- a laugh a minute. Fer gawd's sake, lurkers, quit
hiding! And everyone else, invite your friends to come to RCB!

It used to be so ALIVE here. I know some blame me for driving others
away......I BLAME MYSELF! (No, that's a quote from Ghostbusters......)
Anyway, whatever. Let's get this party started, dammit.

OT Story: It's my music, dammit! Tinkster Beads 30 April 10th 04 08:08 PM
Dammit Doll Pattern Stella Fenley Yarn 0 November 20th 03 02:56 PM
Dammit Doll for Computer Problems NoraBalcer Yarn 4 November 20th 03 06:45 AM