Pythagorean jacket by twisted sisters

Old November 16th 05, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Pythagorean jacket by twisted sisters

Does anyone know where I can find a kit for this jacket? A shop owner
was wearing one, but cannot carry it because of the cost and volume.

Dawn0

Old November 16th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Dawn,

Try checking google.

Nora

Old November 16th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Dawn,

Try checking google.

Nora

Old November 16th 05, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Dawn,

Here is the Twisted Sisters website:
http://www.twistedsistersknitting.com/index.php I don't know if this is
their jacket, but there is a kit available he
http://www.finepoints.com/handknits4/diagonal.html

Good luck.

Janise

oups.com...

Old November 17th 05, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

go to the twisted sister knitting website and look up Electra... Here's
what it says

Elektra
Formerly known as the Pythagroean Jacket, this is the one jacket that
will light up any woman's life. Elektra's distinctive pattern is
interesting toknit and will flaterr most figures. The design is worked
entirely in garter stitch with a twisted approach from start to finish.
This is an ideal garment for those who hate sewing up. There is minimum
sewing at the sleeve. As you cast off the collar voila you are done.

Have fun,
Kris

Old November 17th 05, 02:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Kris,

Just wanted to say welcome and I do love your city. I've been there
once and if I could I'd move there.

Nora in wet upstate NY

Old November 17th 05, 11:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thanks, it is a great city but I've lived in Oregon all my life and in
Portland for 12 years.
I hope I get to travel because one of the states I want to see is New
York and the East coast in general.
Take care,

Kris

Old November 20th 05, 05:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Went there and was FACINATED
Thank you DAWN ,, what a sight ...
I saw there a Shawl/vest thingy which i thought was the nicest of all
the patterns ,,,
mirjam