a VERY OT question...

Old June 9th 05, 03:32 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default a VERY OT question...

I'm watching a rerun of Law and Order SVU from 2000, and the news reporter
is listed as Jennifer Esposito... and I SWEAR it's Jennifer Lopez.
Did she ever go by J E rather than J-Lo?
TIA
Noreen
Old June 9th 05, 08:10 AM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
I'm watching a rerun of Law and Order SVU from 2000, and the news reporter
is listed as Jennifer Esposito... and I SWEAR it's Jennifer Lopez.
Did she ever go by J E rather than J-Lo?
TIA
Noreen

Hi!

Jennifer Esposito is not J-Lo, at least judging from this page dedicated
to Esposito:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0261170/

It names also appearances in the serie you are watching.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old June 9th 05, 12:56 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Anna MCM" wrote in message

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
I'm watching a rerun of Law and Order SVU from 2000, and the news
reporter
is listed as Jennifer Esposito... and I SWEAR it's Jennifer Lopez.
Did she ever go by J E rather than J-Lo?
TIA
Noreen

Hi!

Jennifer Esposito is not J-Lo, at least judging from this page dedicated
to Esposito:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0261170/

It names also appearances in the serie you are watching.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Wow, thanks, Anna Maria!
Esposito looks and sounds just like Lopez, that's why I asked.
Hugs,
Noreen

Old June 9th 05, 03:10 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Wow, thanks, Anna Maria!
Esposito looks and sounds just like Lopez, that's why I asked.
Hugs,
Noreen

Just out of curiosity, I can add that Esposito is one of the most common
surnames in Naples (Napoli) Italy.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old June 9th 05, 03:42 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Anna MCM" wrote in message

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Wow, thanks, Anna Maria!
Esposito looks and sounds just like Lopez, that's why I asked.
Hugs,
Noreen

Just out of curiosity, I can add that Esposito is one of the most common
surnames in Naples (Napoli) Italy.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

One of my favorite ice-hockey players of long ago was named Esposito, and I
went to grade school with a family of them!
Hugs
Noreen

Old June 9th 05, 09:19 PM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Wow, thanks, Anna Maria!
Esposito looks and sounds just like Lopez, that's why I asked.
Hugs,
Noreen

Just out of curiosity, I can add that Esposito is one of the most
common surnames in Naples (Napoli) Italy.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

One of my favorite ice-hockey players of long ago was named Esposito,
and I went to grade school with a family of them!

AH, yes, the great Phil Esposito!

Hugs,
Katherine

Old June 10th 05, 12:40 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Katherine" wrote in message

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Wow, thanks, Anna Maria!
Esposito looks and sounds just like Lopez, that's why I asked.
Hugs,
Noreen

Just out of curiosity, I can add that Esposito is one of the most
common surnames in Naples (Napoli) Italy.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

One of my favorite ice-hockey players of long ago was named Esposito,
and I went to grade school with a family of them!

AH, yes, the great Phil Esposito!

Hugs,
Katherine

Yes, Katherine, Phil E. indeed. Those were the days, Bobby Orr and many
greats... AND there were "scores" then, more like the teens, rather than the
games today where one, two or three goals seems to be the 'tops', LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old June 10th 05, 10:49 AM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Wow, thanks, Anna Maria!
Esposito looks and sounds just like Lopez, that's why I asked.
Hugs,
Noreen

Just out of curiosity, I can add that Esposito is one of the most
common surnames in Naples (Napoli) Italy.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

One of my favorite ice-hockey players of long ago was named
Esposito, and I went to grade school with a family of them!

AH, yes, the great Phil Esposito!

Hugs,
Katherine

Yes, Katherine, Phil E. indeed. Those were the days, Bobby Orr and
many greats... AND there were "scores" then, more like the teens,
rather than the games today where one, two or three goals seems to be
the 'tops', LOL!

Or it could be like last year, when there were no goals at all. g

Hugs,
Katherine

Old June 10th 05, 01:20 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

[...]