vender for a gas burner

Old September 9th 03, 08:54 PM
Lathe Dog

Default vender for a gas burner

Where can I buy an atmospherically-entrained gas burner with about
10,000 Btu/hr max output when using propane? If a burner puts out,
say, 10,000 Btu/hr with natural gas, how much will it put out with
propane, at the same supply pressure? Thanks in advance.

Tom
Old September 9th 03, 09:12 PM
Dewitt

On 9 Sep 2003 12:54:58 -0700, (Lathe Dog) wrote:

Where can I buy an atmospherically-entrained gas burner with about
10,000 Btu/hr max output when using propane? If a burner puts out,
say, 10,000 Btu/hr with natural gas, how much will it put out with
propane, at the same supply pressure? Thanks in advance.

Take a look at
http://www.wardburner.com/. I took a quick look and
didn't see a burner with that low of an output, but dollars to donuts
they could fix you up. Their site is also a wealth of info re
burners.

deg
Old September 10th 03, 06:21 PM
Bri

I too have been looking for and trying to make burners. From the Clay
art list I found some folks recommending a burner/tourch called a big
bertha that is normally used as a weed burner but made of cast iron and
puts out up to 500,000 btu at full power and goes down to a candle flame
at low. I have not yet been able to find a retailer for them in the
seattle/tacoma area but they must be around here someplace.