Hello to all

Old July 27th 03, 09:20 PM
Els van Dam

In article ,
home (CMM PDX2) wrote:

Shannon in NC wrote:

Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello
and hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and
crocheting for about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a
ton to learn . If anyone would like to chat I would love to hear
from you

Hi Shannon! Welcome to the nut house. g (but we're a bunch of really
*friendly* nuts.) And I think lots of us are self-taught - I sure know I am
with most of my craft pursuits. You'll find lots of help here, it's a great
gang. Don't be afraid to ask questions, dive on in!

Monica - up in Portland, OR, and panting in the heat. Our webs dry out in hot
weather up here, y'know... bg

Monica it is very hot here as well, to hot to sit outside. It is very dry
here at the moment, but what I know from the summers here we will not get
good heavy rainfalls untill the end of September.

Els on Vancouver Island

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))
Old July 28th 03, 12:29 AM
Claire

Hello Shannon

I joined a week or so back and can agree that everyone here is really
friendly and helpful. And funny! I've already learnt that there are two
other ways to knit and that I've been crocheting wrong for 20 years! And my
'favourites' list on my browser has grown by about 200% in under a
fortnight!

Claire
in England

"J. Koster" wrote in message
Els van Dam wrote:
In article ,
home (CMM PDX2) wrote:

Shannon in NC wrote:

[...]

Hi Shannon! I'm also up here in Washington state, along about the same
rain/sun belt as Monica and Els, where it is a beautiful sunny day
today, with a lovely breeze to keep it from getting too hot. You will
find this a very helpful, encouraging group of needleworkers.

And for anyone else new recently, welcome as well! I'm in the midst of
a busy season, so I'm lurking more than posting, so don't want to miss
any newcomers :-)

Joan

--
Gone fibernatin'.

Old July 28th 03, 12:31 AM
Molvik Family

And a hearty greeting from NW Washington!!!

JJMolvik

Old July 28th 03, 01:55 AM
Karen

wrote in message
.com...
Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello and
hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and crocheting for
about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a ton to learn . If

anyone
would like to chat I would love to hear from you

Shannon in NC

Welcome to the family! You'll love it here, very cool people with so
much talent and experience -- you'll never go wanting for an answer to a
question here. It's addictive though, so be warned. I've learned more from
people in this newsgroup than from any other needlework source I can think
of.

Karen in MN

Old July 28th 03, 05:06 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

A new Member ,,, good !! Welcome Shannon ,
What a poetic name !!!
Nice to meet you ,
mirjam from that Holy noisy land

Old July 28th 03, 06:09 AM
Miss Jaime

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:28:01 GMT, wrote:

Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello and
hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and crocheting for
about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a ton to learn . If anyone
would like to chat I would love to hear from you

Shannon in NC

Welcome to the group.

Old July 28th 03, 03:08 PM
MouseCLP

Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello and
hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and crocheting for
about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a ton to learn . If anyone
would like to chat I would love to hear from you

Shannon in NC

Hi Shannon, from your neighbor to the south. Welcome to the group!

Still stitchin' and smilin'
Carol in SC
Old July 28th 03, 07:15 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Miss Jaime,

Haven't see you in some time, how are you?

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 28th 03, 07:50 PM
Deb

wrote in message r.com...
Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello and
hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and crocheting for
about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a ton to learn . If anyone
would like to chat I would love to hear from you

Shannon in NC

Hello Shannon from Deb in South FL. I'm a crocheter - haven't tried
knitting yet, but one day I will.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!
Old July 29th 03, 03:42 AM
Katherine Burgess

"Miss Jaime" wrote
Welcome to the group.

Hi, Jaime,
Haven't seen you for a while. How have things been?
Katherine