Lion Brand Micro Spun

Old July 31st 03, 03:00 PM
Don or Terry

Default Lion Brand Micro Spun

Just wondering does fray check wash out when you wash the item, and do you have to reapply it after every wash??
thanks in advance,
Terry Devine

"ejdallas" wrote in message ...
hi just use this yarn for the first time and it is very loose and i did use
fraze check and it works great flashcat
"Lindy" wrote in message
Wow! What a soft yarn this is. The only thing I don't like about it is

how
loosely woven it is. I crocheted a halter top for my daughter out of the
vanilla color and it looks fabulous but I'm afraid I'm going to ruin the

whole
thing trying to figure out a way to work the loose ends in. It unravels

so
easily, as soon as it's cut, and seems slippery and I'm not sure the ends

will
stay worked in. Has anyone used this yarn and could give me some ideas on

how
to proceed with this? The only thing I can think of is to use that stuff
called Fray Check or something like that, used for sewing, but I've never

used
it before and not sure how it works. Help!
~Lindy~

Old July 31st 03, 06:03 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:00:34 -0500, Don or Terry wrote:
Just wondering does fray check wash out when you wash the item, and
do you have to reapply it after every wash??
thanks in advance,
Terry Devine

Terry......
PLEASE use PLAIN text when posting messages to newsgroups. MY server
and reader CAN read them, however MOST cannot. And some of our
members have to pay by the minute for their newsgroup 'time', and
messages written in HTML can be VERY irritating.
Just my two cents.
Noreen

Lion Fabric Darrell Feltmate Quilting 9 November 5th 03 01:12 AM
Spun silk thread question Cyn Needlework 8 September 17th 03 03:08 AM