Sort of OT, ad kinda - update on website, including Bead Notes

Old July 14th 03, 01:29 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, good - I was hoping to make the text easier to red! Is the font too
small at all? Thanks for looking Diana!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Its beautiful!
And now I can read the bead links! The colors are much easier on

astigmatic,
nearsighted eyes!
A wonderful site to compliment your beads.. well done!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
et...
Sort of OT, sort of an ad but not really -
I have finished my graphics update on my website - yey! The graphics

are
lovely - thank you Deborah! She used some of my beads as a template.
Also up is Sooz's Links List (the parts of it that are finished) and

Bead
Notes. Bead Notes is in it's entirety on my website, and it's freaking
loooooooong. It's not meant to be read from top to bottom, but if you

have
the time, knock yourself out. It's alphabetical, and seperated by

letter.
It's all on one page. So much beady information, it's scary. It will be
updated when Sooz feels like sending me updates. Other than that, I

will
probably leave it alone. Please, please do not email me or Sooz asking

be
added to the Links List. It's not done, so not everyone's link is there,

and
chances are, if she has seen the page and wants to add it, it will be

added
eventually.
I am still working ont he unofficial RBC faq, which hopefully will be

ready
soon. If anyone has any feedback about the site, please feel free! And

if
you really like the site, I would LOVE it if you would vote! Link in

sig.

Thanks!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 14th 03, 02:44 PM
mkahogan

Kandice,
It looks wonderful. I voted for you.
KathyH
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
et...
Sort of OT, sort of an ad but not really -
I have finished my graphics update on my website - yey! The graphics are
lovely - thank you Deborah! She used some of my beads as a template.
Also up is Sooz's Links List (the parts of it that are finished) and Bead
Notes. Bead Notes is in it's entirety on my website, and it's freaking
loooooooong. It's not meant to be read from top to bottom, but if you

have
the time, knock yourself out. It's alphabetical, and seperated by letter.
It's all on one page. So much beady information, it's scary. It will be
updated when Sooz feels like sending me updates. Other than that, I will
probably leave it alone. Please, please do not email me or Sooz asking to

Old July 14th 03, 04:24 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Looks nice, but for some reason when I go to the links list page, there is a
HUGE amount of white space above the floral border thingy. LMK if you want
me to send you a screen cap of what I'm seeing.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old July 14th 03, 04:27 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Also seeing it on your beads page. I'm guessing the table you are using
doesn't have the top row size defined properly on each page.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old July 14th 03, 05:12 PM
Diana Curtis

I can read it just fine, thanks Kandice. I do love the light fresh look of
your whole web site.. and its always a treat to see what youve been
creating. so.. my pleasure!
Diana

Old July 14th 03, 05:50 PM
CLP

I think the new graphics are light and lovely and the whole feel is very
nice. I have 2 suggestions:
1. Anchor the menu on the left so that when you scroll the page the menu
remains stationary. (ery?)
2. I think the beads that were the inspiration for the site should be on the
home page. Your work grabs attention and if someone unfamiliar with who you
are and what you do should stumble onto the page, actually seeing some beads
would compel them to stay awhile and look around.

Good work!

Live and be well,
Christy

Old July 14th 03, 06:05 PM
Dr. Sooz

Also up is Sooz's Links List (the parts of it that are finished) and Bead
Notes.

Sheesh. Kandice, this is a lot of work, and I am so grateful.

Please, please do not email me or Sooz asking to be
added to the Links List. It's not done, so not everyone's link is there, and
chances are, if she has seen the page and wants to add it, it will be added

eventually.

And I need to say this -- the Links List had gotten so big that I had to find a
way to pare it down; I had to raise the bar. The standards for websites being
included are higher. Especially for overcrowded categories, like Lampwork, or
Jewelry.......The work really has to be professional to be included, ditto for
the website. I had to be ruthless about this. I do not play favorites, and
unless the work and site are truly outstanding, it's been eliminated. If your
site isn't on it, you can get mad at me -- or see it as a challenge to improve
what you're putting out there.
I really am sorry if this is upsetting to anyone. The Links List is meant as a
tool, not a place to publicize and advertise. If you like, you can start a
Links List of your own, including anything you wish.

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 14th 03, 08:15 PM
Dr. Sooz

The banner seems to take a while to load on dialup,

Oh, that's true. I'm so used to it I hardly noticed.....
~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 14th 03, 10:10 PM
Kandice Seeber

Ok - thanks i will make the font bigger.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Georgia" wrote in message
Great site! THe font on the home page is at the limit of what is easily
readable. THe font on the Bead Links page is fine.