A Fabric Bowl without Timtex

Old April 19th 04, 05:04 PM
Dr. Quilter

hey, HE forgot it and HE got it!!! We were actually joking about the
excuses he makes to buy fabric! )

Marcella Tracy Peek wrote:

Hmmmm...you got a couple yard of batik since you forgot the carrier.
Wonder how many shows you can do this at before Fer catches on ;-)

You could collect a lot of batik that way...

marcella

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old April 21st 04, 01:41 PM
Pat in Virginia

Well having a baby is really extreme excuse to buy fabric, but surely
one of the the most delightful!!
PAT in VA/USA

Old April 25th 04, 04:51 PM
Dr. Quilter

isn't it... ??? ) baby needs some Timtex today since yesterday I got
the fabric bowl book.... like I needed more projects! But it is a good
excuse to learn satin stitch! And they will make great presents for when
we go home in October, and 'nestable' so easy to carry!

BTW, do you guys do the second round of satin stitches with a slightly
wider stitch width?

Old April 25th 04, 06:34 PM
Pat in Virginia

M: Not sure what the deal is with the fabric bowls ... I've gotta get to
the LQS soon to check this out. But .... yes, when I do satin stitch
applique I do the second round a tad wider. HTH.
PAT in VA/USA

Old May 2nd 04, 03:52 PM
Lizzy Taylor

Dr. Quilter wrote:
isn't it... ??? ) baby needs some Timtex today since yesterday I got
the fabric bowl book.... like I needed more projects! But it is a good
excuse to learn satin stitch! And they will make great presents for when
we go home in October, and 'nestable' so easy to carry!

I will be trying the bowls out this week as I picked the book up in
Bridgeport WV :-) - no timtex though :-( I'll just use heaviest sew-in
interfacing I can find.

Lizzy

--
Lizzy Taylor
Heywood, Lancashire, UK 53:36:00N 2:06:00E

Fabric Bowl Question Joan8904 Quilting 17 April 8th 04 05:16 PM
Fabric bowl report Kathy Applebaum Quilting 24 April 2nd 04 12:54 AM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 07:54 PM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM