AD: JC Herrell Glass auctions ending soon!!!

Old September 19th 05, 04:19 PM
JC Herrell

Default AD: JC Herrell Glass auctions ending soon!!!

Tons of great stuff ending today through Wednesday! This morning (oh,
short notice!) Spot On! ends. That's a great set of etched raku
lentils with huge, flat, shiny drops of clear.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

New moon, a shiny blue raku lentil set with etched drops of ink blue
ends tonight.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

My first Christmas set, Tannenbaum, ends Tuesday night. I made this
set in fish scales of dark olive green, deep red and white. I am very
happy with it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Lastly, Leather Lounge ends on Wednesday. This is a rich set in deep
mahogany and light oak colors with an understated elegance.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

And I may as well mention Magna Cotta, which I just listed. It's a
bright fall warring states set in powder pink, rusty copper green (an
odd lot of red copper green, if your scratching your head), opal yellow
and black.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

I'll be listing a few more sets in next day or two, also. But right
now I'm exhausted. I taught two intro to lampwork classes in
Milwaukee over the weekend where I had a blast. But to top it off I
stayed with one of my closest friends from high school and art school
(who also directs the center I taught at) and it is dangerous now that
we can (legally) drink. We were up until almost 6 am on Saturday night
talking by a fire in his backyard and howling at the full moon.

And now I'm off on a road trip with my close friend Jude (the one who
makes the chrysalis: http://www.juderose.com/chrysalis.html) to meet
another friend of ours who also works with glass on Washington Island.
I would post a link to Heidi's glasswork, but it isn't G-rated, if
you know what I mean. It would belong in something like
fun.adult.toys, not rec.crafts.beads. Yes, we're going to torch
together and yes, I think I will make a grown up toy... or at least
try. He, he. I won't be back until Friday... so now is the time to
sleep. Maybe I can fit two naps in today.

Pura vida & nighty, night!
JC