Fruits we spoke about... Enjoy! :o)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 18th 05, 09:26 PM
JaneB

"Wooly" wrote in message
.. You have no idea what's behind their living arrangement and you're not
qualified to comment on it even if you think you know something based
on the information Gem has given us in the past.

is *THAT* clear enough?

Something is certainly clear. Its too bad so many of "the internets"
have turned into ********s; this trend has made it quite difficult to
find any decent places to exchange ideas...

Wooly: Hey, you know what? Somebody should speak up for 24 year-old
Matthew and I'm not ashamed to be the only one doing it publicly. His love
life, his financial woes, his hiring, even his firing, his previous
dating/intimacy behavior......all have been meticulously detailed and
published by his mother into this yarn group, even posting, as currently,
under *his* own real name in his ISP account. Prior to this, with poor
Matthew in mind, I have sent her instructions how NOT to put his name in
the header and here she is back again, big as life, "Matthew Holland." And
it grieves me that his confidential information is discussed by others in
this group. Good! Wow! Glad he once AGAIN put off his plans with his
sweetheart, whew, guess you're relieved.... etc...etc....
How just plain awful.

As it happens, I have a son named Matthew, too. If I were publishing my
Matthew's most personal, intimate and confidential information into a
worldwide yarn group, (and even imaginging that boggles the mind,) I would
truly hope that somebody -- maybe you, Wolly -- would say a word on behalf
of his right to privacy. Because I'm sure he has know idea that she has
made him the poster boy for failure and bad judgement in an international
Usenet group. If my criticism will make her stop I'll offer it again and
again.

No, I don't apologize for speaking out for Matthew, Wooly. I truly hope
to read someday in this yarn group that he has got in his car, taken his
sweetie with him and driven off into his future as a grownup, finally free
to make his own mistakes just as the rest of us grownups are.

Keep the faith, Matthew Holland. If you could read my email you'd realize
that more people than you'll ever know are cheering for you. I'd surely send
this to your email but I'm sure you'd never see it.

JaneB