Yarn / slash / stash exchange?

Old May 16th 04, 06:08 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Yarn / slash / stash exchange?

I've just acquired some nice yarn, but hate the colours and the texture is
*not* what I'm *into* at the moment.
What I've got is:
5 skeins Bernat Harmony Ivory Beige (#47008)
4 skeins Bernat Harmony Honey Beige (#47011)
3 skeins Bernat Harmony Almond Beige (#47012)

Ivory beige is an offwhite, ivory, creme colour
Honey beige is a taupe-y colour
Almond beige is a brown-y colour

These are 3.5 oz / 100 g ~ 184 yards / 168 metres

Being that $$ are in extreme short supply in the Jameson household, and
postage for these ran my mom $7.59 just from Rockford Illinois to central
Tennessee.... I guess I'd be interested in a trade of lesser value yarn
plus a return of my postage.
IOW's... say this stuff I've got is worth $27 (I haven't a clue what it IS
worth!)....
I'd trade for... oh... say.... laceweight worth $19 + an $8-ish money
order.

Hugs,
Noreen
noreens underscore knitche at yahoo dot com

--
change n e t to c o m to email me.
IF you use the juno account instead.
Old May 17th 04, 09:18 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Noreen,

Do you have anything else you can use as I don't have any laceweight yarn.

Hugs,

Nora
Old May 17th 04, 10:37 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 17 May 2004 20:18:59 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi Noreen,

Do you have anything else you can use as I don't have any laceweight yarn.

Hugs,

Nora

Anything LESS than worsted (???)
Noreen
Old May 18th 04, 06:58 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Noreen,

I'll have to check and see what I have if anything at all.

Hugs,

Nora
Old May 18th 04, 08:20 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 18 May 2004 17:58:05 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi Noreen,

I'll have to check and see what I have if anything at all.

Hugs,

Nora

and if you don't ... don't worry about it... you were/are the only
'taker'... and if we don't exchange, Don's pretty much 'talked me into
making a donation blankie'...
Noreen

Yarn stash for adoption Deirdre Saoirse Moen Marketplace 0 August 26th 04 10:24 PM
My yarn addiction Elsa Yarn 24 December 17th 03 05:30 AM
Needlepoint Yarn Stash to Charity Irene Needlework 0 September 22nd 03 07:12 PM
Yarn Stash Mischief Yarn 2 August 26th 03 04:33 PM
Yarn Substitution and building a stash Sew-Sew Lady Yarn 1 August 23rd 03 03:33 PM