Hello

Old May 11th 04, 02:19 AM
tigeress

Default Hello

Hi

I have posted a few times here before, I have found you all to be very
helpful.
I have decided to delurk so here I am

What's your name? Lynne
What country do you live in? Australia
What do you most like to do in textiles? Crochet
What are you working on at the moment? an afghan with a dragon on it for my
son and a cushion with a rose on it for a friend, I also have a shawl, a
pair of gloves(to be made in cotton) and an other afghan to make.
Do you follow a pattern or make up your own? I usually follow a pattern

---

Old May 11th 04, 02:23 AM
JJMolvik

"tigeress" wrote in message
Hi

I have posted a few times here before, I have found you all to be very
helpful.
I have decided to delurk so here I am

What's your name? Lynne
What country do you live in? Australia
What do you most like to do in textiles? Crochet
What are you working on at the moment? an afghan with a dragon on it for

my
son and a cushion with a rose on it for a friend, I also have a shawl, a
pair of gloves(to be made in cotton) and an other afghan to make.
Do you follow a pattern or make up your own? I usually follow a pattern

---

A hearty welcome from Washington State USA!!!! I like your moniker! I have
actually pet a baby Bengal.

JJMolvik

Old May 11th 04, 03:04 AM
Mischief

Welcome to the friendliest group on the net from a very warm Toronto.

Darlene in Toronto
members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.51 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Old May 11th 04, 03:19 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "tigeress"
wrote:

Hi

I have posted a few times here before, I have found you all to be very
helpful.
I have decided to delurk so here I am

What's your name? Lynne
What country do you live in? Australia
What do you most like to do in textiles? Crochet
What are you working on at the moment? an afghan with a dragon on it for my
son and a cushion with a rose on it for a friend, I also have a shawl, a
pair of gloves(to be made in cotton) and an other afghan to make.
Do you follow a pattern or make up your own? I usually follow a pattern

A Welcome from Vancouver Island

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old May 11th 04, 03:34 AM
Janise Ross

Hi Lynne,
Welcome from upstate New York, USA.

Janise

Old May 11th 04, 04:36 AM
norma woods

Welcome Lynne. Now that you've delurked, hope to see you here often.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old May 11th 04, 06:57 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
tigeress wrote:
Hi

Hi.

What are you working on at the moment? an afghan with a dragon on it
for my son

What kind of dragon? European? Oriental? You said you use patterns;
is the pattern online or did you find it in a book??

=Tamar
Old May 11th 04, 12:42 PM
Linda

"tigeress" wrote in message
Hi

I have posted a few times here before, I have found you all to be very
helpful.
I have decided to delurk so here I am

What's your name? Lynne
What country do you live in? Australia
What do you most like to do in textiles? Crochet
What are you working on at the moment? an afghan with a dragon on it for

my
son and a cushion with a rose on it for a friend, I also have a shawl, a
pair of gloves(to be made in cotton) and an other afghan to make.
Do you follow a pattern or make up your own? I usually follow a pattern

A warm welcome coming to you from Nova Scotia, Canada.

Linda

Old May 11th 04, 01:47 PM
Seaspray

Hello from New Jersey. Welcome!

Diane

Old May 11th 04, 04:26 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi,

Another warm welcome from upstate NY. Glad you came back and told us what you
were working on.

Hugs,

Nora