Stole from Hell.

Old November 8th 03, 10:00 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I am tired , thus i see {HE] Stole from Hell ?????? Ohhh it is just
an anooying stole ,,maybe it was stolen from there [the pattern?]
mirjam

Hi Els, yes Boots do this service, but you have to leave the camera with
them, and I'm not prepared to do this, being as it was quite an expensive
one, left to me in a will, used only once...

However your idea is most welcome, to others as well.

Cheers.....cher

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Cher"
wrote:

Dear Cher

You certainly have computer problems however; here in Canada you can take
your digital camera to the photo processing store....E.G Kodak or Fuji and
they will take your card out of your digital camera and load it on a CD or
even process them the regular way. You then can mail it out to Martin.

Just a thought, I do know that you are a very busy lady.

I am sure your stole is lovely

Els

Hi Nora and Els, it certainly is, except that I only have a digital
camera, and not an ordinary one, and this needs to be able to plug into

the
computor to get the pics out of it....lol.

You have prob forgotten but a few months back my pc broke down, the

little
fan to the mother board broke down, well the one on the back of the

tower,
is the one that drives the one on the mother board, and this is the one

that
stopped, thus it stopped the fan to the mother board and it
overheated...wow... Anyway, I brought down this one from upstairs, but

it
is ancient, and not only has it not got a slot to shove the camera card
into, it also is low on room to put in the program I use for the camera
which is Ulead Pro.. so I would have to take off a prog as well...I've
dropped down from Win 98 to 95 again to free up more space, but may have

resort to going back to win 3.11 (can you imagine it - I'd be lost now)

it
has two hard drives in here so I may be able to shove Ulead on the other
drive...I have to investigate it all...trouble is, I'm lazy, and just

wanted
to get it plugged in and go...

I will have a look though, and maybe my friend in London can do this if

take a fully charged camera with me.

The stole is only done in tabby or plain weave though, and the little

beads
are sooooo teeny they only catch the light they aren't noticeable as

beads
unless you really look for them. But they are clear plastic (I guess),

but
catch the light and throw up a rainbow light when the stole moves.

Cheers.....Cher..
cheers.....Cher

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article ,
(NoraBalcer) wrote:

Cher,

Why not send the picture to Martin and save you from playing with

the
insides
of the computer, just a suggestion.

Hugs,

Nora

Cher that is a great solution.....

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....

---

Old November 9th 03, 08:03 AM
Cher

Hi Mirjam, sometimes you need to rest dear lady, if you are tiried, try to
relax yourself down.
The stole nearly drove me nuts weaving it, I enjoy weaving as a rule, but
this was soooo very very fine that even the tabby or plain weave seemed for
ever on the loom, normally a stole of say 8epi would be warped woven and
off again in four days at the most.. This one took me since July, mainly
because of the weather though, too hot to be in a wooden shed.

Cheers......cher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
I am tired , thus i see {HE] Stole from Hell ?????? Ohhh it is just
an anooying stole ,,maybe it was stolen from there [the pattern?]
mirjam

Hi Els, yes Boots do this service, but you have to leave the camera

with
them, and I'm not prepared to do this, being as it was quite an expensive
one, left to me in a will, used only once...

However your idea is most welcome, to others as well.

Cheers.....cher

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Cher"
wrote:

[...]

Back from DIY hell! ally Beads 8 September 14th 04 08:12 AM
OT and silly. Pagan in Hell Christina Peterson Beads 5 July 19th 04 05:10 AM
OT - A Bostonian in Hell LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 6 October 6th 03 11:53 PM