silk ribbon honey bee

Old March 4th 04, 04:18 AM
Vquilt305

Default silk ribbon honey bee

I just joined your group tonight because we are looking for a pattern of a
honey bee made with silk ribbon embroidery. This will go on a quilt that will
be in a charity auction for Heifer Project International. Any help will be
much appreciated. Virginia
Old March 4th 04, 12:07 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: (Vquilt305)

I just joined your group tonight because we are looking for a pattern of a
honey bee made with silk ribbon embroidery. .......

Welcome to the group :-). There is a *wonderful booklet put out by ASN that
has all sorts of great patterns for birds & bugs & such -- hang on while I go
get the info. OK -- the pattern wasn't in the booklet that has birds and other
bugs! The booklet you need is -- #3405 "An Encyclopedia of Ribbon Embroidery
Flowers" by Deanna Hall West; published by the American School of Needlework;
copyright 1995 by Kooler Design Studio; ISBN: 0-88195-7-3-8. There are 5
different bee patterns with pictures on the back cover. Many other little
critters are included if you want a ladtbug or ant to keep the bee company :-)!
I hadn't realized that my SRE booklets weren't all together. When I went
looking for the honey bee pattern and gathered all the ASN booklkets into a
pile, I find I have EIGHT of them! All beautiful and chock full of wonderful
SRE patterns :-)! We won't talk about the $$ I have invested in these OR the
exquisite books I have from Judith Baker Montano =8-O.
So -- tell us more about the quilt for the charity auction. Is it a crazy
quilt? Any other needlework on it? Welcome again & CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

FS: Cross Stitch...CHEAP Badcat24 Marketplace 2 December 3rd 05 06:32 PM
AD: Bulk Buy Rubber Necklace and Ribbon Necklace Mary P. - McDuck Beads 0 June 22nd 04 07:43 PM
silk mori BDS2pds Needlework 0 February 20th 04 01:31 PM
FA:: Silk Ribbon Machine Embroidery, Bednar, HB/DJ Number1Fred Marketplace 0 January 4th 04 09:26 PM
FA: Silk Ribbon Machine Embroidery, Bednar, HB/DJ Number1Fred Marketplace 0 December 27th 03 01:19 AM