OT Request for help

Old June 15th 04, 07:59 PM
Yolan Schroeder

Default OT Request for help

Dear members of this group.

First I would like to introduce myself. I am Yolan Schroeder 50 years young
and disabled due too severe rheumatoid arthritis. Needlework is my hobby,
but because my hands are deformed and I have hardly an strength in them, I
have to do nearly all the things with my sewing and embroidery machine.

I have a very special request to make to you.

I am part of TTL (This team leads), which is a group of people throughout
the world, most of them are disabled.

We are trying to help people, not only by trying to let them earn money
through a honest and ethical internetbusiness, but even more by keeping them
busy by doing different things, so they won't loose their dignity, because
the are of great value to our community and people all over the world.

At the moment I am trying to rewrite a book on needlework. It is called: The
needlework library and was first written by Elisebeth Laird Mathieson in
1949.

It is a good book and it lets you know all kind of techniques of needlework.

Only the images, patterns and examples are truly old fashioned.

Well here is my request.

Would you all be so kind to send me designs, patterns and photo's of your
work.

Ofcourse it must be copyright free.

Then I can includes this in the rewritten book and it will be all up to
date.

I cannot offer you any money for your work. I only can honour your
contribution by mentioning your name as designer and maker of the pattern.

I need different designs, patterns and photo's of embroidery, knitting,
crochet, quilts, afghans, tatting, pineapples and anything you can think
which falls under the category of needlework.

Please send the designs to with in the
heading/subject. Needleworkpattern

I cannot say how much I appreciate this. Thank you so much from me and all
the members of TTL.

Thank you

I hope to get many designs.

With very kind regards