Lots of 6x6 square patterns

Old November 2nd 03, 05:41 PM
NoraBalcer

Default Lots of 6x6 square patterns

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has looked through this site, but there are a lot of
neat squares. http://home.inreach.com/marthac/6squares.html

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 2nd 03, 06:37 PM
Betty Blankenship

Thank you Nora - that site is just what I needed. I got carried away trying
squares from the Virtual Granny site but none of them ended up the right
size - so I'm running late with my squares this month. This will help

Betty

Old November 2nd 03, 06:52 PM
Aud

Thank you Nora, I have bookmarked this marvellous site earlier,
but as I went to it now I found out there was still
quite a few patterns I have not checked yet!
I think I better have to quit work , start to make squares on full time!
AUD ;-))

--

"NoraBalcer" skrev i melding

Old November 2nd 03, 08:22 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Aud & Betty,

Glad you both like the site. At least it gives us some different ideas.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 2nd 03, 10:50 PM
Katherine Burgess

They seem to be all crocheted, Nora, but there are a couple that look easy
enough for me to do.
Thanks for posting it.
Katherine

Old November 3rd 03, 06:58 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Katherine,

I hadn't checked to see if there were any knitting ones there, but I wonder if
a google search would turn up a page similar to that just for knitted squares?
I may just have to go and do that.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 3rd 03, 07:39 PM
Anna MCM

NoraBalcer wrote:
Hi Katherine,

I hadn't checked to see if there were any knitting ones there, but I wonder if
a google search would turn up a page similar to that just for knitted squares?
I may just have to go and do that.

I had found a fabulous page for knitted squares but I didin´t bookmark
that... back searching!

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old November 3rd 03, 09:34 PM
Spike Driver

I have to reply again.

What a great sight. I have a plan picked for you 6X6s.

Thank you.

Old November 3rd 03, 09:48 PM
Katherine Burgess

"NoraBalcer" wrote
I hadn't checked to see if there were any knitting ones there, but I

wonder if
a google search would turn up a page similar to that just for knitted

squares?
I may just have to go and do that.

I didn't find one, Nora.
Thanks.
Katherine

Old November 3rd 03, 09:58 PM
Aud

Here is the only knitting page at *marthac* links,
not much and not too many squares.
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/knit/knitsites.html

Here is a good one: (not 6x6, you have to measure out yourself)
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting...bles/index.htm

patterns from dishclothes are useful:lots of patterns he
http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbou...knit2nonj.html

AUD ;-))

--

"NoraBalcer" skrev i melding