titanium needles

Old September 6th 13, 04:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default titanium needles

Anyone use the titanium topstitch needles? Any reports on whether they are
good, bad or
just not worth the bother? I am getting to the point where my sewing room
has been tweaked
and maybe moving towards some quilting!
Taria

Old September 6th 13, 05:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Here comes the expected answer. It depends. Buy a couple sometime and see
if you enjoy them. Personally, I love the fine results of a new sharp
needle; I get them by the hundred and change often. What do you mean you
tweaked the sewing room? Mine could enjoy some tweaking - like adding 60 or
70 square feet. Polly

"Taria" wrote Anyone use the titanium topstitch needles? Any reports

Old September 6th 13, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Taria" wrote in message
Anyone use the titanium topstitch needles? Any reports on whether they
are good, bad or
just not worth the bother? I am getting to the point where my sewing
room has been tweaked
and maybe moving towards some quilting!
Taria

I really enjoy using the titanium needle! Do you mean that your sewing room
is all straight and neat? If so, be sure to take some pictures!
Barbara in SC

Old September 7th 13, 01:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I thought I hit send to reply to this but I guess my mail is still flaky.
Thanks Polly and Barbara. I usually buy machine needles by the 100 but
will try out a few of these before I get wild and crazy. They look to be
worth
a shot.

Several months ago we moved into the house we have been 'making over'
for the last 11 months. My new sewing room here is a work in progress like
a lot
of other stuff. Things weren't working at all but the other evening I got
in there
and made what so far seem like good changes. I'll do some pics when it
looks
good.
Taria

Old September 7th 13, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie in Australia

On Friday, September 6, 2013 1:15:50 PM UTC+10, Taria wrote:
Anyone use the titanium topstitch needles? Any reports on whether they are

good, bad or

just not worth the bother? I am getting to the point where my sewing room

has been tweaked

and maybe moving towards some quilting!

Taria

G'day Taria
I've changed to titanium needles from April this year and my quilting has improved considerably. No more thread breaks and more even stitching with free-motion. This is in conjunction with the Superior Threads spool stand so it is probably a result of both.

Cheers
Bronnie
Australia
Old September 7th 13, 02:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Appreciate your answer. You had already sent this to me personally, and
probably to Polly, too. So yes you did reply, but not so everyone could see
the message!
Barbara

Old September 7th 13, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 8:15:50 PM UTC-7, Taria wrote:
Anyone use the titanium topstitch needles? Any reports on whether they are

good, bad or

just not worth the bother? I am getting to the point where my sewing room

has been tweaked

and maybe moving towards some quilting!

Taria

I much prefer the titanium needles, now that I've been using them for some time. Like Bronnie, I find machine quilting to have better results.
Old September 7th 13, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I use mine for any kind of sewing!
Barbara in SC

"Patricia says...

I much prefer the titanium needles, now that I've been using them for
some time. Like Bronnie, I find machine quilting to have better results.

I will have to try them then. I might be able to get some quilting done
soon - within the month? I hope so. Anything which will make my
machine quilting better is worth a try. Do you use them for piecing as
well, Sandy, or just quilting?

Pat on the Green

Old September 8th 13, 04:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I keep doing that. I thought I sent that message!
Taria

m...

"Taria" wrote in message
Anyone use the titanium topstitch needles? Any reports on whether they
are good, bad or
just not worth the bother? I am getting to the point where my sewing
room has been tweaked
and maybe moving towards some quilting!
Taria

I really enjoy using the titanium needle! Do you mean that your sewing
room
is all straight and neat? If so, be sure to take some pictures!
Barbara in SC

Needles loved and needles hated Aaron Lewis Yarn 27 August 8th 07 10:22 AM
Titanium Needles Pauline Quilting 2 April 18th 07 03:44 AM
DPN knitting needles for sale (double-pointed needles) marilyn safier Marketplace 0 October 5th 05 07:41 AM
titanium Esther Pilcher Jewelry 4 March 25th 05 08:24 AM
Platinum & Titanium Wooding Jewelry 10 November 6th 04 07:47 AM