OT Crappy weather in MO.

Old February 21st 13, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT Crappy weather in MO.

I knew it was coming. I stocked up on everything yesterday- which happened to be my normal shopping day. The HairyButt Gang and I are warm and safe and have all we need in this freezing rain/ice/sleet/thundersnow weather. (I have almost 2 inches of ice and freezing rain on my sidewalk!) But what is it about crummy weather that gets me antsy to get out of the house and DO something.... anything? And my television reception is gone so no tv noise for company, either. Pout.

My daffodils came up a few days ago so I guess I'll try out my English muffin recipe while pretending it's just a gentle springtime rain- with thunder- watering my daffys for me..... ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies 'enjoying' wild winter weather in MO.
Old February 22nd 13, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I discovered an English Muffin 'loaf' recipe that I'm eager to try. It is
said to have the same taste and craggy insides to hold butter and other good
stuff really well. I abandoned the notion of making real ones. Maybe it was
because the muffins really need a cast iron surface and I gave ours to the
bachelor grandsons who had new homes and empty kitchens. Polly

Old February 22nd 13, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Sorry we sent that storm over to you. We even got snow out of it. Pretty
soon we'll all be griping about the heat.
Spring is just around the corner!
Taria

Old February 22nd 13, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

LOL That corner is gonna be about two months long around here!

The various 'stuff' has stopped falling and now it's getting really cold. But it should thaw and melt over the weekend. Now to see how my back feels in the morning after shoveling ice from the steps and sidewalk this afternoon. :-/

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

OT - Weather AuntK Quilting 8 January 28th 11 12:21 PM
Oh, the Weather outside teleflora Quilting 25 December 3rd 06 04:19 PM
OT - weather Wooly Yarn 4 July 7th 06 01:27 AM
OT - Steve don't read (crappy attitude) starlia Beads 16 November 8th 04 09:37 AM
OT - crappy approach to a birthday KDK Beads 68 May 30th 04 09:50 PM