What, no posts?

Old April 8th 13, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

Default What, no posts?

Anyone here, or has everyone run away?

Janner
France
Old April 8th 13, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I'm here and wondering the same thing.
Roberta in D

Old April 8th 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Spring has sprung in Missouri- very suddenly! I'll be outside playing in the dirt (accompanied by many flowers and veggies!) for the next 6 months! ;-)

(Well, when I'm not vacuuming up after after three big hairy dogs who are vigorously shedding.....)

Leslie & The Furbabies enjoying in the glorious spring weather

Old April 8th 13, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

The pollen is terrible here in central l Florida and with it all, I have
pneumonia. So I am not doing anything but watching TV, reading newsgroups,
and wishing I was able to do almost ANYTHING! I'm going nuts!
Barbara in Florida

Old April 8th 13, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I told you spring was just around the corner Leslie! The shedding is all
about us here too!
Enjoy your garden!
Taria

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message

Spring has sprung in Missouri- very suddenly! I'll be outside playing in
the dirt (accompanied by many flowers and veggies!) for the next 6 months!
;-)

Old April 9th 13, 08:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

"Janner" wrote in message
Anyone here, or has everyone run away?

Janner
France

Hope you feel better soon,

Janner
France

Old April 9th 13, 08:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

On 09/04/13 00:39, Taria wrote:
I told you spring was just around the corner Leslie! The shedding is
all about us here too!
Enjoy your garden!
Taria

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message

Spring has sprung in Missouri- very suddenly! I'll be outside playing
in the dirt (accompanied by many flowers and veggies!) for the next 6
months! ;-)

(Well, when I'm not vacuuming up after after three big hairy dogs who
are vigorously shedding.....)

Leslie & The Furbabies enjoying in the glorious spring weather

On Monday, April 8, 2013 10:06:58 AM UTC-5, Janner wrote:
Anyone here, or has everyone run away?

Janner

France

Spring keeps trying to start then it disappears again! 2 weeks ago
heating was off, didn't bother lighting the fire, but last night they
were all go again! I think that I am correct in thinking that it has
been the wettest winter here for 40 years, not so much cold, but wet and
damp. I want/need to do some work in the garden, but with wet clay soil
it is hard going!

Janner
France
Old April 9th 13, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Lucky you to be getting spring! It sounds like there is another winter
storm heading for Minnesota. :-(

We had an interesting speaker at our guild meeting yesterday. Sue Heinz
from the Twin Cities area gave us lots of tips for using Elmer's White
School Glue in our quilting.

Julia in MN

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default.html

Old April 9th 13, 02:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Well, spring in MO has it's downsides. We are forecast for severe weather and possible large hail tomorrow. It's tornado and wild weather season along with spring! ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.- battening down the hatches!

On Monday, April 8, 2013 10:06:58 AM UTC-5, Janner wrote:
Anyone here, or has everyone run away?

Janner

France

I can't see anyone - was No Posts Di Maloney[_3_] Quilting 2 February 6th 12 11:05 PM
OT No posts? Ginger in CA Quilting 19 June 18th 11 11:02 PM
No posts? Ginger in CA Quilting 2 October 5th 08 10:06 PM
where are all the posts? Ron & Sandy Swain Needlework 2 August 26th 03 10:52 PM
# of posts Ron & Sandy Swain Needlework 2 August 19th 03 02:32 AM