OT - Sharon's Back was will Australia please report in?

Old March 16th 05, 10:31 AM
Sharon Harper

Default OT - Sharon's Back was will Australia please report in?

Didn't seem to show up first time

Queen of Down Under
quicker)

Old March 16th 05, 09:37 PM
Pauline O'Connell

I'm glad everything seems to be "under control" I must have missed the post
that you were going to be away. Sorry about the crash! Too many crazy
drivers on the road!! Hope your dad stabilizes soon.

Pauline
u...

--
Melinda