Best Way to Price Rubber Stamsps FOR SALE

Old August 13th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps

Default Best Way to Price Rubber Stamsps FOR SALE

I have a LARGE rubber stamp collection from various manufactures that
I now must depart with. I have rented a space at a local flea market
but I'm not sure how to price the stamps. Most stamps were purchased
between 1993 - 2000 +/-. Also, many are still "virgin" stamps as
they were never used and those that were used were well cleaned and
cared for. Some stamps still have original price stickers on them.
Most are mounted (wood) but there are also plain rubber (cut out) and
sheets of rubber stamps.

Any helpful suggestions for pricing would be much appreciated.

Thank You for Your Time

Also, if anyone knows of good venues to sell stamps it could be
helpful.

Old August 15th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps

I buy alot of stamps off EBay. I don't know that there is any particular way
to price.

If you have a stamp from PSX K3593 I am looking for it.

Denise