OT for Tina (okay, come on in everybody else too!)

Old October 7th 05, 02:28 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default OT for Tina (okay, come on in everybody else too!)

You will anyway! LOL

Bob will not be coming to Houston in November with the Hurricane Quilts (we
have made about 23). Sorry you won't get dinner at that place you
mentioned, which I now can not remember. The conference has been postponed
until January due to so many of our plants getting flood and wind damage in
Port Arthur and Beaumont, etc.

And the Red Cross is very busy sending him exactly nowhere. So I'm not sure
just yet how we will get our quilts to the people who need them. Musicmaker
has offered him a free plane ticket on her flier miles, so he is looking
into this organization she was telling us about that her sister knows of.
He will have to work out the food and lodging part before he decides what he
can do. Anyway, just an update so you all can keep praying.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old October 7th 05, 02:34 PM
Tina

No, no, no, no, no, no! He has to come to ME, me me me meme!

I already had this wonderful "date" all worked out, lots and lots of
gooey chocolate brownies, Mediteranean or German dinner in Nasa.......

You were just jealous Karen, admit it! You just didn't want to share
your wonderful husband with me while we ate brownies and wonderful rich
food! I am SOOOOO disappointed to find that you are so selfish! eg

Ok, well, if that's the way it's gonna be, I'll just have to eat all
the brownies by myself - and well, I guess all who come to Quilt
Festival will just have to go out to a sinful dinner with me!

But if he ever changes his mind, or circumstances - you KNOW he is
always welcome here!

Hugs,
Tina, tinking tung is firmwy attached to cheek

Old October 7th 05, 02:49 PM
KJ

I wish I were coming to Houston for Festival and to visit my brother, Tina.
I would certainly take you up on your sinful dinner offer and would love the
chance to meet you. Ahhhh, maybe next year.

oups.com...

Old October 7th 05, 02:57 PM
Tina

You don't even have to come just for Festival you know.

You're welcome any time - just to come hang out and we'll make the
rounds of the LQS's and we'll get Kellie and we'll all go to Spring and
we'll eat, and eat and eat and eat and, and, well....

the invitation still stands!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 7th 05, 07:28 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

There is a very slight chance that I might make it down there. A friend
of mine is talking about us leaving in the middle of the night and
driving down there and then turning around and driving back. I know we
wouldn't be able to see it all, but 1 day is better than nothing.

Babs

Old October 7th 05, 08:00 PM
Tina

Come on down! You bet, one day and getting to meet you is definitely
better than not at all!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 7th 05, 10:36 PM
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
"Tina" wrote:

No, no, no, no, no, no! He has to come to ME, me me me meme!

I already had this wonderful "date" all worked out, lots and lots of
gooey chocolate brownies, Mediteranean or German dinner in Nasa.......

You were just jealous Karen, admit it! You just didn't want to share
your wonderful husband with me while we ate brownies and wonderful rich
food! I am SOOOOO disappointed to find that you are so selfish! eg

Ok, well, if that's the way it's gonna be, I'll just have to eat all
the brownies by myself - and well, I guess all who come to Quilt
Festival will just have to go out to a sinful dinner with me!

But if he ever changes his mind, or circumstances - you KNOW he is
always welcome here!

Hugs,
Tina, tinking tung is firmwy attached to cheek

Sinful dinner? Did someone say "sinful dinner"? drool
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education