Google

Old October 6th 05, 11:06 PM
quilter

Default Google

Is anyone else having trouble with Google digests? Unless you ladies
have been VERY quiet lately, something's wrong...I haven't gotten any
digests in days. How am I supposed to get through a work day without
digests?

Lynn

Old October 7th 05, 12:42 AM
Polly Esther

Lynn, I'm not sure what you mean by *digest* - I'm still learning blog and
bling - but this group has Not been quiet. I do wish I could help. Polly

oups.com...

Old October 7th 05, 02:03 AM
quilter

Sorry Polly. When you read newsgroups via google (and any program,
probably), you can set to have an email sent to you every 25 postings
with all of the postings in it. I like it when I'm at work, because I
can't really sit at working reading my quilting newsgroup. Well, I
could, but reading my email seems a little more permissable! But
suddenly it's not sending them anymore

Lynn

Old October 7th 05, 02:25 AM
AliceW

Are you sure your company doesn't block these kinds of postings?

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"quilter" wrote in message
ups.com...
: Sorry Polly. When you read newsgroups via google (and any program,
: probably), you can set to have an email sent to you every 25 postings
: with all of the postings in it. I like it when I'm at work, because I
: can't really sit at working reading my quilting newsgroup. Well, I
: could, but reading my email seems a little more permissable! But
: suddenly it's not sending them anymore
:
: Lynn
:

Old October 7th 05, 03:22 AM
quilter

nope, the digest is sent to my yahoo account, and I'm home now and
checking email from here...still nothing.

thanks for trying, though!

Old October 7th 05, 03:33 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

OEs NG reader lets me read RCTQ anytime I want to.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"quilter" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry Polly. When you read newsgroups via google (and any program,
probably), you can set to have an email sent to you every 25 postings
with all of the postings in it. I like it when I'm at work, because I
can't really sit at working reading my quilting newsgroup. Well, I
could, but reading my email seems a little more permissable! But
suddenly it's not sending them anymore

Lynn

Google sends a digest for RCTY Rusty Yarn 9 June 14th 05 04:04 PM
Rock Polisher Keith Jewelry 24 April 27th 04 03:34 PM
Question about Google Lisa C Quilting 35 December 14th 03 07:05 PM