Thanks For Anniversary Good Wishes

Old October 6th 05, 07:39 PM
R. E. Wicker

Default Thanks For Anniversary Good Wishes

Hi! I am so grateful to all of you who cared enough to drop a line.
I want to report on my shopping trip. Could not find the deep brown
in Orthopedic shoes or even shoes with arch support, so I came home
and ordered from a spot on line. This could be great, interesting or
a disaster. But my motto is: if all else fails when you go shopping
at least buy a few blouses. So I bought a few blouses to go with the
brown skin tight Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Rhoda

Old October 7th 05, 02:19 PM
Kate Dicey

R. E. Wicker wrote:

Hi! I am so grateful to all of you who cared enough to drop a line.
I want to report on my shopping trip. Could not find the deep brown
in Orthopedic shoes or even shoes with arch support, so I came home
and ordered from a spot on line. This could be great, interesting or
a disaster. But my motto is: if all else fails when you go shopping
at least buy a few blouses. So I bought a few blouses to go with the
brown skin tight Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Rhoda

I bet you look spiffing as well! I have just acquired a new
customer or two who want jeans that FIT When you are a lass of 6'2",
jeans in a size 14 that really fit are like the droppings of the lesser
spotted rocking horse!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!