Not real sure what happened to...

Old September 9th 05, 10:52 PM
Joanna

I totally agree and I'm going to take a break for a while too. Maybe it
will be better in a few weeks or month. It was nice to hear from you!!
Take Care
Joanna
--
Remove QUILT to reply

Old September 9th 05, 11:24 PM
nzlstar*

nice to see you here again, Karlee.
you have been missed.
try not to take all this nonsense too seriously.
it will pass, as the occasional bickering always does.
eventually the ones with 'hurt feelings' will no longer feel the need to
have the last word.
i'm glad you got the rctq hug to wrap up in during those really awful days.
i too have my hug and i use it everyday in someway or another.
still grinning,
jeanne
i think i still gotcha on yahoo msg'r too
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Karlee In Kansas" wrote in message ...
this group.

I left this group over a year ago

snipped
Have a nice day. .

Karlee, still in Kansas

Old September 9th 05, 11:53 PM
Diana Curtis

I first looked up ascribe but didnt know how to use it in a sentance
either. You are so astute!
How would I have said that.. behaviours you ascribe to them. Yes?
Diana (with a thank you)

Phyllis Nilsson wrote:
*ascribe maybe?

Diana Curtis wrote:

. . . terms you *impute them with.
Diana
*I had to go look up that word.. its a good one but Im not convinced I
used it correctly.

Old September 10th 05, 12:01 AM
Donna in Idaho

All you gotta do is not read the messages. As soon as I saw what was going
on, I have deleted all conversations related to the 'bi****ng.' Don't have
time for that - we've been making blankets - much more positive thing to do.
If you don't read the messages, you don't answer them, and the argument dies
for lack of fuel.
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

Old September 10th 05, 01:46 AM
Scott Williams

PLOINK

Old September 10th 05, 02:07 AM
CNY/VAstitcher

Scott Williams wrote:
PLOINK

Plink??? plank??? plunk??? plenk?? wait is that a word?????

Just funning with you, kids ran me ragged today
Old September 10th 05, 02:11 AM
~KK in BC~

ok I looked up the word "ploink" and found it means everything from dropping
a pebble in the water sound to.... well some things that a lady just does
not say or do in public NGs eg

~KK in BC~ still without a clear knowledge of the meaning of the word
ploink????

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I haven't outgrown the need to play with blocks.

koffee_kupz on Yahoo Messenger
-rarely use msn-
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Scott Williams" wrote in message
PLOINK

Old September 10th 05, 02:18 AM
AliceW

Then you've never met my SIL!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

:
: ~KK in BC~ still without a clear knowledge of the meaning of the word
: ploink????
:
: --
: -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
: I haven't outgrown the need to play with blocks.
: http://community.webshots.com/user/koffeekupz
:
: koffee_kupz on Yahoo Messenger
: -rarely use msn-
: -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
:
:
:
: "Scott Williams" wrote in message
: ...
: PLOINK
:
:
:

Old September 10th 05, 02:27 AM
Carey N.

"CNY/VAstitcher" wrote in message
Scott Williams wrote:
PLOINK

Plink??? plank??? plunk??? plenk?? wait is that a word?????

Just funning with you, kids ran me ragged today

I thought he/she meant "PLONK"
described here;
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-quer...&Acronym=PLONK
--
Carey in MA
(going back to my corner...)

Old September 10th 05, 02:49 AM
Diana Curtis

Perhaps the word was plonk... a term used to mean the poster is landing
themselves in someone's killfile. Its a rather nice word.. and if I
could spell the word correctly (anomatepia?) Id use that to describe it too.
Diana

~KK in BC~ wrote:
ok I looked up the word "ploink" and found it means everything from dropping
a pebble in the water sound to.... well some things that a lady just does
not say or do in public NGs eg

~KK in BC~ still without a clear knowledge of the meaning of the word
ploink????

How to make a butterfly body look real? QuiltShopHopper Quilting 7 April 16th 04 09:51 AM
Ok, this time for real Jalynne Beads 13 February 11th 04 06:17 AM
New free BOM for 2004 --real purdy! Kathy in CA Quilting 2 February 4th 04 01:37 PM
Nice 1941 Singer Sewing Machine real wood Cherry Cabinet mickey Quilting 4 October 29th 03 07:19 PM