More HUG block photos

Old October 7th 05, 10:22 PM
Tia Mary

Default More HUG block photos

Hi Guys,
Finally back from Lizard Land and there was a whopping big pile of
HUG blocks for Little Mike's {{{Quilt}}}. I have scanned them and got
them posted to the Webshots album. Rusty sent me a HUGE absolutely
lovely pieced block that will make a very nice center to the quilt.
I'll have to do a bit of finagling with the layout but it will certainly
be worth it!
FYI -- for any of you who remember Brigitte (I made my first ever
HUG for her several years ago), she will be spending the next two weeks
with us. She is here on holiday and we pick her up tomorrow. I expect
I will be able to talk her into helping with Little Mike's HUG and the
baby quilt I have in the works. CiaoMeow ^;;^
--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old October 8th 05, 06:30 PM
Patti S

WOWIE! There are certainly some beautiful blocks made for this quilt!
I'm always amazed at the spectacular work of the ladies on rctq - and
this is certainly no exception.

Hugz
Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
=AD=ADmark twain=AD=AD