HeavenScent Soy Candles

Old June 30th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
HeavenScent Soy Candles

Default HeavenScent Soy Candles

HeavenScent Soy Candles (www.heavenscentsoycandles.net) is a family
owned company founded in 2005. We make and sell hand poured soy wax
jar candles, votive candles and tea light candles. We take pride in
each of the candles that we produce and each order is poured fresh.
This allows us to offer candles customized in any scent and color
combination that you choose. If you have a favorite scent but cannot
find it on our list, e-mail us and we will be more than happy to try
to find it for you. Our candles are 98% carbon free and 100% soy.
HeavenScent Soy Candles also carries a limited line of candle
accessories.

Recently, we also have started carrying soap products on our site from
Elegant Essentials by Donna Zack (www.soaplady.biz.) Come see what we
currently have listed, and come back in a few days as we are adding
new products almost every day. All of the products that we carry are
made from all natural products.

The website was launched in its current form in 2007. We offer low
cost shipping offers and we allow combined purchases of our candles
along with Soap products from Elegant Essentials. What are you waiting
for? Come checkout the many wonderful scents and handmade candle
products available on our website.

Sincerely
Shaun Donovan