Some valuable tips...

Old May 14th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.carving,alt.home.repair,alt.woodworking.plans
Special_Will

Default Some valuable tips...

Hi
I just fund these sites offering professional help with different
types of woodworking. Besides woodworking plans they also offer free
help trough E-mail subscription.

And the best thing of all, you don't have to be an expert, these are
experts who have thought both beginners and skilled professionals.

I'm not going to blabber to much about them, so I'll just let you se
their sites for your self

1.The Barleyharvest - link http://bunique101.woodplans.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=GR

They offer great plans for outdoor/indoor furniture, games, miniature
golf courses, and you don't have to get a hole book you just take what
you want.

2. Complete Intarsiamanual - link http://bunique101.woodworks.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=GR

This book has got not only plans but about 7 chapters about everything
that's got with Intarsia woodwork to do, from glue types to additional
internet resources.

3. Beginners Guide to Woodworking - link http://bunique101.cwoodwork.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=GR

This is a complete guide to woodworking also but this one goes much
deeper, it teaches you types of wood and grain, and what tools are
best to use, and some expert tips. It says it is a "beginners guide"
but that beginner might get better than an expert after he's done with
it. It also has a fre E-mail course !
Old July 31st 08, 07:24 AM
Lakers Lakers is offline
Member

I have been waiting for about 5 days now but the shipping times are 10-19 days. As soon as I get them I will let you know. I have not seen you on that forum for a long time now and I was wondering where you are? How did it go with the collection that you got? Here is the link to the beads again http://www.liangdianup.com/beadscrafts_1.htm and here is the link to the Swarovski beads http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/900020.htm if those links don't work then you can goto www.lducompany.com and click on the beads picture, that should take you right there. I hope you see this message and get back to me cause I miss talking to you

How To Spot A Valuable Vintage Beaded Bag [email protected] Beads 1 January 24th 08 08:47 PM
How To Spot A Valuable Vintage Beaded Bag [email protected] Beads 0 January 22nd 08 04:36 PM
tips from these Stella Fenley Yarn 4 March 1st 06 07:16 PM
Any tips? Laura J Yarn 14 May 29th 05 06:40 PM
tips Slgraber Pottery 5 July 15th 03 02:18 PM