Anyone Need Wee Bottles?

Old October 23rd 05, 12:00 PM
Miracle Smith

Default Anyone Need Wee Bottles?

I've just found a steady source for empty single-dose
injection vials, and have a gracious plenty to share with
other clayers.
At no charge, *IF* you use them to make Bottles of Hope,
or other items solely for charity. I'll even send them postpaid,
a couple/three dozen at a time.

All you need do is send me your snail mail addy to
, with the subject line "Free Bottles".

Keep in mind that these are the very small ones, about
an inch and a half tall, and 5/8" wide. I will peel the labels
off and take off the tops, and rinse them out, but you will
want to wash them well before using, just to be safe.

For so long I had to buy them, as I had no local source.
Then all of a sudden *BOOM!*, I have too many to use!

Now, has anyone tried to bake any of the newer plastic
ones yet? }

--
^,,^ Miracle

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 4th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Anyone Need Wee Bottles? "Free Bottles"

Sorry for piggy-backing, but I didn't get the original thread.... Who has
free bottles? I've been looking!

"chitaba" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
I work with disadvantaged children, and have had trouble finding little
bottles like that for them to use for little necklaces, etc.

Old January 5th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

I work with disadvantaged children, and have had trouble finding little
bottles like that for them to use for little necklaces, etc.

Bottles Bottles Bottles Keith C Marketplace 0 October 7th 04 07:22 PM
Bead Storage containers and Bottles Black Cat Beads Beads 1 January 29th 04 04:39 PM
Glass perfume bottles Johnny Bravo Glass 11 December 4th 03 04:57 PM
Perfume Bottles Johnny Bravo Glass 9 November 26th 03 04:11 PM
perfume bottles Johnny Bravo Glass 1 October 18th 03 06:47 PM