Shirley

Old March 9th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mike Gribble

Default Shirley

Has any one heard how Shirley is? I keep hoping she will pop on line and
tell us she is fine. I certainly hope you are reading this Shirley even
if you are still a bit fragile. My thoughts are with you.

Cheers, Jan
Old March 14th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
~Candace~

Shirley posted this on Feb 1st. Her last rcb post as far as I can
see was Feb 8th.
Now I'm worried--where are you, Shirley??

~Candace~
http://duet.etsy.com
http://duetsupplies.etsy.com

Not been here for a few days. I went to a paper crafts show on Sunday
and caught a sore throat bug.
On Tuesday I had an angina attack that lasted two hours.
Felt rough on Wednesday.
Yesterday I had another angina attack that made us call the Paramedics
out. We made the hospital in about 10 minutes, sirens going and lights
flashing. I was feeling really ill and wondering if this was it. After
loads of medication and tests they said I had not had a heart attack. I
have been given more medicines and they sent me home today.
They have 5 wards closed due to the Noro Virus.
So I am back home feeling rather fragile and weak.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Kathy wrote:
I'm been gone a lot. Fragile How?
Kathy H

Old March 14th 08, 11:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Do not worry Candace. I am just taking things very easy.
I have further problems with my heart that I do not want to go into here
on the NG.

My ISP has been having glitches of late so I may have missed some posts.
They are trying to get it sorted.

You can rest assured that if anything serious happens to me my son will
update you.

I am not in the mood to do any crafts at the moment but am working on
DH's and my family history.

Thanks to all who are concerned about me.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , ~Candace~
writes

Old March 14th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Good to hear from you, Shirley. Sending lots of healing thoughts and
prayers for you.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old March 14th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Good to "see" you, Shirley. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.
Rest and recuperate.

Are you doing your family research online? I've found a lot of information
at ancestry.com for our families, including back to England and Germany
during the 1700s.

Thought of you last week -- as I went out the door at 6:45am, robins were
singing as the sun peaked out after a rain shower. Spring is trying to
arrive ... although our time change to daylight savings time last week
coincided with a return to winter-like weather.
--
KathyZ

Old March 15th 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Anna W.[_2_]

Dear, sweet, Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear you're still not feeling
well. I think of you often and become concerned when we don't hear
from you. But I totally understand about not feeling up to posting.

(((((((((SHIRLEY))))))))))

Anna W. in Tx

Old March 16th 08, 10:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Polly S.[_2_]

Shirley.. so very sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Please please
take care of yourself? Hopefully with spring waking things up you'll
start feeling better!!!

hugs and prayers and good vibes sweetie!

Shirley Shone wrote:
Do not worry Candace. I am just taking things very easy.
I have further problems with my heart that I do not want to go into here
on the NG.

My ISP has been having glitches of late so I may have missed some posts.
They are trying to get it sorted.

You can rest assured that if anything serious happens to me my son will
update you.

I am not in the mood to do any crafts at the moment but am working on
DH's and my family history.

Thanks to all who are concerned about me.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Polly Stewart

"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that
wasn't there before." ... Neil Gaiman

http://beadfulheart.com/

Old March 23rd 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Mar 14, 1:05 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
Do not worry Candace. I am just taking things very easy.
I have further problems with my heart that I do not want to go into here
on the NG.

Shirley, finally finding this (sorry, I've been a bit busy with other
things
not related to beads ...)
Sorry to read, hope this will go away.

Hugs,
Maren

OT - Shirley! Polly S. Beads 1 March 6th 05 10:17 AM
Shirley.......... JL Amerson Beads 6 February 19th 04 02:26 AM
Shirley -- OT Dr. Sooz Beads 2 January 13th 04 11:22 PM
Att Shirley ( UK) White Raven Designs Beads 8 July 29th 03 05:08 AM