Congrats Cheryl

Old February 22nd 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Congrats Cheryl

On 2/22/08 9:50 AM, in article
, "lewmew"
wrote:

On Feb 22, 5:20*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I get two sets of GC in most days and leave it at that. If I get the third -
wonderful. If I make immortal, I'll be thrilled, but some how I doubt it.

Is there a daily regional quiz for you? Have you joined the knockout
tournament?

On 2/22/08 2:26 AM, in article ,

"Rosemary Peeler" wrote:
Hello Cheryl,

I was just starting the Global Challenge again. My first 4 went fine,
then my last result didn't get registered. The topic was World
or People, not sure which. It did count it as 5 done though.

Global Challenge used to be 4 times in 24 hours and that didn't
work for me. Depending where we were and you were with
daylight saving, I could only do my set of 5 twice or three
times daily.

Anyway, there seem to be more stats to look at when you're
a part of a team, so more trivial fun!

Bye for now.

Rosemary

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:32:57 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 2/21/08 5:09 AM, in article ,
"Rosemary Peeler" wrote:

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:30:46 +1100, Trish Brown
wrote:

Me too! Have been for a few years now!

I used to do them ages ago, but stopped. I just started again, and as
I submitted my 5th quiz they started daily maintenance. Not sure if
it will go through.

Rosemary
What are you quizzes about Rosemary???
C- Hide quoted text -

I 've just started teh GC - what is the link to the knockout
tournament?

Linda

Click on the games button and it's under weekly games

Old February 22nd 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rosemary Peeler

I don't know about daily regional quiz. I do go and look at the
regional scores, so perhaps it's tucked in there.

I'm not in the knockout tournament. Maybe I should look at that.

Rosemary

"Rosemary Peeler" wrote:

Hello Cheryl,

I was just starting the Global Challenge again. My first 4 went fine,
then my last result didn't get registered. The topic was World
or People, not sure which. It did count it as 5 done though.

Global Challenge used to be 4 times in 24 hours and that didn't
work for me. Depending where we were and you were with
daylight saving, I could only do my set of 5 twice or three
times daily.

Anyway, there seem to be more stats to look at when you're
a part of a team, so more trivial fun!

Bye for now.

Rosemary

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:32:57 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 2/21/08 5:09 AM, in article
,

Old February 23rd 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

I enjoy it!

"Rosemary Peeler" wrote:

Hello Cheryl,

I was just starting the Global Challenge again. My first 4 went fine,
then my last result didn't get registered. The topic was World
or People, not sure which. It did count it as 5 done though.

Global Challenge used to be 4 times in 24 hours and that didn't
work for me. Depending where we were and you were with
daylight saving, I could only do my set of 5 twice or three
times daily.

Anyway, there seem to be more stats to look at when you're
a part of a team, so more trivial fun!

Bye for now.

Rosemary

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:32:57 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 2/21/08 5:09 AM, in article
,

Congrats, BB! YarnWright Yarn 5 January 18th 07 03:26 AM
Congrats Debi Tina Quilting 1 March 2nd 06 12:02 AM
OT - congrats Texas Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 January 7th 06 05:25 PM
Congrats to Kim Neely! Kandice Seeber Beads 8 September 15th 04 06:30 AM
Congrats, Grant! Kyla Polymer Clay 1 July 9th 04 09:07 PM