Source for JUST toggle bars?

Old October 5th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JeanneP

Default Source for JUST toggle bars?

Hi,

Do you know where I can buy just toggle bars, without the accompanying
rings?

I am a very-seldom ameteur who has a few basic tools and some know-how.
I have this idea for a necklace made of chain with links large enough
to slide a toggle bar through. I plan to attach a dangle (say, a
briolette) to a toggle bar (with some extra skinny length, so the bar
can fit through the chain, of course), and that way the dangle can be
removed or even swapped out for another color. So, I don't need both
the toggle bar and the ring, because for each dangle I'd be throwing
away the ring. This is for personal wear.

Next, I'll need to see if I can find sets of three briolettes good for
pendant and matching earrings. Fire Mountain Gems had sets like that
several years ago, but I haven't seen that offer again.

Thanks,
JeanneP

Old October 5th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
cat

How many are you wanting? I can probably accomodate your needs. Just
let me know how many and I can give you a price?

Cat

www.candocreationsonline.com

Old October 6th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
cat

I have some 10mm bars that I could sell you for $1.30 a piece. Since I
don't normally sell them this way, I don't have them on my website.
But if you are interested, I can process this as a special order for
you. Let me know if I can be of help.

Thanks,

Old October 6th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JeanneP

cat wrote:
I have some 10mm bars that I could sell you for $1.30 a piece. Since I
don't normally sell them this way, I don't have them on my website.
But if you are interested, I can process this as a special order for
you. Let me know if I can be of help.

Thanks,
Cat

www.candocreationsonline.com

Cat,

Thank you for the offer! I will respond to you via private email.

Do you, or does anyone else, know if the Swaravski Crystal chubby
briolettes I've seen in the latest Fire Mountain Gems catalog, but not
their website, are available in colors? The FMG catalog only shows
clear.

I prefer the many faceted appearance of genuine cut gemstones but the
budget of the crystal. *grin*

Thanks,
JeanneP