It's someone's birthday today....

Old October 5th 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default It's someone's birthday today....

Everybody join in on singing to Liz Hampton!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Joan
Old October 5th 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mag[_2_]

On Oct 5, 9:10*am, "Joan E." wrote:
Everybody join in on singing to Liz Hampton!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Joan

Happy Happy Birthday Liz!!!!

mag
Old October 5th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Oct 5, 12:06*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/5/09 12:10 PM, in article
, "Joan E.."

wrote:
Everybody join in on singing to Liz Hampton!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Joan

Happy day Liz

Have a good one!
Old October 5th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice

On Oct 5, 12:10*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
Everybody join in on singing to Liz Hampton!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Joan

Chiming in with a warble of happy birthday to you....another
Octoberite!

Ellice - who finally realized that her verizon.net connex no longer is
accessing usenet...darn
Old October 5th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Ellice" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 12:10 pm, "Joan E." wrote:
Everybody join in on singing to Liz Hampton!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Joan

Chiming in with a warble of happy birthday to you....another
Octoberite!

Ellice - who finally realized that her verizon.net connex no longer is
accessing usenet...darn

Happy birthday to Liz and Happy Birthday to you Ellice, whenever it is.

Old October 5th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice

On Oct 5, 2:49*pm, "Lucille" wrote:
"Ellice" wrote in message

On Oct 5, 12:10 pm, "Joan E." wrote:

Everybody join in on singing to Liz Hampton!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Joan

Chiming in with a warble of happy birthday to you....another
Octoberite!

Ellice - who finally realized that her verizon.net connex no longer is
accessing usenet...darn

Happy birthday to Liz and Happy Birthday to you Ellice, whenever it is.

Thanks in advance - not for a couple of weeks or so. I just don't
really count them it seems. But DH has a big one coming Dec 30, so
I'm planning to actually have the house finally in order and have a
big funfest - or some such thing.

Ellice
Old October 6th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz[_2_]

On Oct 5, 9:10*am, "Joan E." wrote:
Everybody join in on singing to Liz Hampton!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Joan

Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes. I had my first "refresher
training" day at Harry & David (they are offering free standard
shipping on pears right now) and then went to dinner with DH and a
couple of friends later. I also heard from all three sisters and a
niece who has just started college this fall. That's always the best
part. Some families seem to grow out of birthdays or think that they
are only for children but my sisters and I always at least call or
email (depending on where in the world people are) on birthdays. My
older sister and I have decided that our oldest sister (she used to be
proud of being the OLDEST) :-) hasn't changed at all! When she was
15 she wanted to be 30 and now that she is approaching 60, she STILL
wants to be 30!!!!!!!!!!!! :-))) I am happy to be what I am since I
know that there are 53 year old women out there who, for one sad
reason or another, will not survive to celebrate a 54th birthday. As
long as I am happy and have most of my marbles, I'm going to collect
as many birthdays as I possibly can!!! :-))

Liz from Humbug

To get this back to stitching, I'm still working on a Calla Lily and
my dog/harley/cop projects but am taking some time off from them to
crochet some scarves for the local ACCESS box - for families who are
having trouble keeping warm. As bad off financially as we may be,
there is always someone worse off. At least we HAVE a home to attempt
to refinance and at least we ARE able to keep up our payments. :-)
Old October 6th 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday toooo yoooouuuu.
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrrr Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz,
Haaaaappyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yooooouuuuuuu!

Happy Birthday from a fellow October baby!!

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA
Old October 6th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 10/6/09 9:45 AM, "Liz" wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:10*am, "Joan E." wrote:
[...]

You are so right, Liz. Glad you had a nice day - I always feel it's better
than the alternative - at least I think so.

To get this back to stitching, I'm still working on a Calla Lily and
my dog/harley/cop projects but am taking some time off from them to
crochet some scarves for the local ACCESS box - for families who are
having trouble keeping warm. As bad off financially as we may be,
there is always someone worse off. At least we HAVE a home to attempt
to refinance and at least we ARE able to keep up our payments. :-)

Very true. We're in the final stages of modification to our mortgage - and
hoping it will finalize sometime in November. Once that's done - with the
market getting better locally we hope to be able to refi totally - but it's
impossible right now with appraisals way down. OTOH, we're happy to not be
in the upside down mortgage situation, even if our equity is much less than
it was. And with any luck, our income may go from 1.1 back to 2 - keeping
my fingers crossed as going through the paperwork stages of my hopeful new
"real" job. We'll see.

I too have been doing a bit of little knitting for donations, mostly small
things, baby sweaters, etc. It's a good idea. Been going through the
closets lately I've put together a lot of clothing to donate for some of the
shelters - there are a lot of things to help people be prepared for job
interviews, as well as just keeping warm.

Anyhow, congrats again on your happy birthday.

Ellice