OT...How is it possible!

Old March 17th 04, 05:37 PM
lily

Default OT...How is it possible!

Let's see if any of you can figure this out!
Click on the site below. Then click on the little guy on the right
bottom
corner to go to the next page.
http://digicc.com/fido/
Lily

Old March 18th 04, 12:47 AM
Jenn Liace

"Liesl" wrote in message
I can't figure out how they get to it every time, but the answer is always
7.
Cute!

and mine was 8 but I haven't tried different sets of numbers yet.

Jenn L.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Old March 18th 04, 02:23 PM
Joan Erickson

Liesl wrote:

I can't figure out how they get to it every time, but the answer is always
7.

My answer was 9. I thought maybe it just took the number you typed in,
so I tried that--typed a 3 and a 6 showed up. Hmmm.

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)