Recipe submission form now open!!!!

Old July 7th 04, 06:41 AM
Sharon Harper

I agree - and I too have been saving most (if not all) of the recipes that
have appeared here.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

"melinda" wrote in message
Roberta Zollner wrote:
For quite some time now, I have been moving most recipes that appear on

rctq
to an email folder marked Food. It's just drag and drop with OE, very
simple, which means they get saved just as they were sent to the ng.
Do any of you object if these recipes should appear on Alice's site? If

you
ever sent a recipe to the group, it might be in my folder. What's the

group
consensus?
Roberta in D

If they're attributed to the person who posted them, then I have no

problems.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Old July 7th 04, 11:28 AM
Kate Dicey

melinda wrote:

Roberta Zollner wrote:

For quite some time now, I have been moving most recipes that appear on rctq
to an email folder marked Food. It's just drag and drop with OE, very
simple, which means they get saved just as they were sent to the ng.
Do any of you object if these recipes should appear on Alice's site? If you
ever sent a recipe to the group, it might be in my folder. What's the group
consensus?
Roberta in D

If they're attributed to the person who posted them, then I have no problems.

Me neither. Go for it!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

META: Number of posts on RCTN. F.James Cripwell Needlework 67 January 16th 04 04:07 PM
glas FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 October 16th 03 07:50 PM
Glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 1 September 18th 03 04:16 PM
glaze FAQ's Tom Buck Pottery 0 August 18th 03 01:26 AM
glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 18th 03 05:40 AM