Eterna Silk

Old August 16th 04, 08:10 AM
Suzanne

Default Eterna Silk

Does anyone know of a GOOD place to order Eterna silk floss from? The
operative word there is "good," as in stock and prompt. I've ordered
it from Stitching Bits and Bobs because they have the full line there,
but each time I've had to wait extra time because they're always out of
stock. This last time it took 4 weeks for them to even ship it out.
They have a good selection of charts, accessories, etc., and I've heard
from others here that they're prompt in shipping other items, so I'll
probably order other things from them. But I'm really tired of having
to always wait so long for them to get out of stock fibers. Please
don't tell me everyone takes that long.
--
Suze
Cat hair? That's just an embellishment.

Old August 16th 04, 10:05 AM
Poetta

Not affiliated here, but try www.threadexpress.com ... she sells all
the Eterna Silk, and always carries the full line.

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 02:10:34 -0500, Suzanne
wrote:

Does anyone know of a GOOD place to order Eterna silk floss from? The
operative word there is "good," as in stock and prompt. I've ordered
it from Stitching Bits and Bobs because they have the full line there,
but each time I've had to wait extra time because they're always out of
stock. This last time it took 4 weeks for them to even ship it out.
They have a good selection of charts, accessories, etc., and I've heard
from others here that they're prompt in shipping other items, so I'll
probably order other things from them. But I'm really tired of having
to always wait so long for them to get out of stock fibers. Please
don't tell me everyone takes that long.

Jennifer / Poetta

www.LadybugLane.com

Old August 16th 04, 11:51 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: Suzanne snetstitch

Does anyone know of a GOOD place to order Eterna silk floss from? The
operative word there is "good," as in stock and prompt. .........

I second Poetta -- try
http://www.threadexpress.com . I have been ordering
*all* of my fiber (especially silks) from them for several years and have had
great luck. There have been a few times when something was out of stock but
that doesn't happen often. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old August 18th 04, 08:09 AM
Suzanne

On 2004-08-16 06:17:22 -0500, Lucretia Borgia

wrote:

Does anyone know of a GOOD place to order Eterna silk floss from? The
operative word there is "good," as in stock and prompt. I've ordered
it from Stitching Bits and Bobs because they have the full line there,
but each time I've had to wait extra time because they're always out of
stock. This last time it took 4 weeks for them to even ship it out.
They have a good selection of charts, accessories, etc., and I've heard
from others here that they're prompt in shipping other items, so I'll
probably order other things from them. But I'm really tired of having
to always wait so long for them to get out of stock fibers. Please
don't tell me everyone takes that long.

I bought all of mine from Eterna themselves, online, they are in
Seattle. I am sorry I do not have their addy anymore, someone might
know it.
At the time they introduced the silks they had a bargain offer on all
the colours if you paid in advance. I did that and have been really
glad to have them.

Sheena

I've visited Eterna's web site before; that's how I discovered them.
But I thought they only sold to retailers?

Old August 18th 04, 08:10 AM
Suzanne

On 2004-08-16 05:51:44 -0500, ekoluvr (Tia

From: Suzanne
snetstitch

.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!! Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Thaks Poetta and Tia Mary, I'll be sure to try there the next time.

Old August 18th 04, 03:08 PM
Shirley Shone

They have an online shop at

http://www.eternasilk.com

Shirley

In message , Lucretia Borgia
writes
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 02:09:29 -0500, Suzanne

On 2004-08-16 06:17:22 -0500, Lucretia Borgia

wrote:

[...]

Well I can only say, I bought them there, the whole range. Why not
email them and ask?

--
Shirley Shone

Surface Embroidery Kits - Designs Influenced by Wm Morris sewingsusan Needlework 12 June 17th 04 07:05 AM
Eterna Silk BDS2pds Needlework 33 March 16th 04 03:47 AM
Eterna Silk BDS2pds Needlework 3 March 13th 04 02:26 AM
silk mori BDS2pds Needlework 0 February 20th 04 02:31 PM