testing

Old January 25th 10, 12:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

Default testing

Testing my new news service provider.
--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old January 25th 10, 01:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Margaret St. John wrote:
Testing my new news service provider.

I C U!!

Gillian
Old January 25th 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Jan 25, 9:19�am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/25/10 9:16 AM, in article ,

" wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:40:55 +0000 (UTC), "Margaret St. John"
wrote:

Testing my new news service provider.

Go away with a sig line like "Let it snow" !!!!!!!!

I'd rather the snow than the current rain with flood watch

How about neither. If all the rain we had yesterday and last
night had been snow I'd still be shoveling. OTOH all the
rivers are expected to hit flood stage tomorrow.

Nancy
Old January 25th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:11:16 +0000 (UTC), "Margaret St. John"
wrote:

I love snow until around March, then I've had enough. This morning's
rain
glazed the roads , which would have been so much better if it had
snowed.
Freezing rain just isn't fun. At least its rain now, and hopefully the
flooding won't get to out of hand. Sun was what we had all weekend.
-Margaret in MA

Freezing rain is us this afternoon, snow tires don't help with that !

No freezing today, but heavy rain and very windy weather is expected.

Yesterday was hot and today it's expected to get cold. Of course cold here
is moderate where you live.

Old January 25th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jan 25, 8:52*am, wrote:

Good idea, how about a nice sunny day ?

I'd go for that, after the weather we've had over the weekend. It was
in the 30s on Thurs. & Fri and it *rained* all Friday night! Usually
not a good thing in ND in January! Luckily, it stayed warm enough
that the roads actually dried off. It was worse in the western part
of the state...many are without power because of downed lines.

It was pretty quiet until about 8 last night when the winds shifted
(thanks, Dawne!). Today we're having a blizzard and they actually
*closed* the university.....very unusual! Most of the time I can't
see the neighbor's house across the road (probably about 300 feet).

I didn't really want to go to work today, anyway! lol

Joan

OT - testing anne Needlework 3 August 29th 05 04:44 AM
OT - testing Carol In WI Needlework 0 August 28th 05 02:50 PM
Just testing Kate Dicey Sewing 5 August 26th 05 11:23 PM
testing... Linda Sweigart Quilting 9 June 17th 05 03:02 PM
sorry for all the testing Judy W Quilting 7 October 20th 04 03:15 PM