New pics on my webshots albums

Old January 25th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default New pics on my webshots albums

If you're interested, I just uploaded some new photos (search for
ndjoan...or, here's a direct link to my stitching album:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...58698631yQeGBs ). They
include some projects I did for my sister in years past, which I was
able to photograph when I was out to WA to visit her last summer, and
my newest projects for the upcoming DGD. Yes, we found out last week
they are having a girl!

Joan, in blizzarding ND
Old January 25th 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Joan E. wrote:
If you're interested, I just uploaded some new photos (search for
ndjoan...or, here's a direct link to my stitching album:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...58698631yQeGBs ). They
include some projects I did for my sister in years past, which I was
able to photograph when I was out to WA to visit her last summer, and
my newest projects for the upcoming DGD. Yes, we found out last week
they are having a girl!

Joan, in blizzarding ND

You are so talented!!! Such a lovely mixture of various techniques ( is
that the word I want?), all done so excellently!

I knew you had stitched some lovely pieces, because you showed me some
when we had our lunch date three years or so ago!

I might add, Joan gave me a fantastic tour of Grand Forks, and I now
know a lot more than I did beforehand. Whenever I hear of the Red River
flooding, I remember all the places she took me to.

Gillian
Old January 25th 10, 06:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Joan E." wrote in message
If you're interested, I just uploaded some new photos (search for
ndjoan...or, here's a direct link to my stitching album:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...58698631yQeGBs ). They
include some projects I did for my sister in years past, which I was
able to photograph when I was out to WA to visit her last summer, and
my newest projects for the upcoming DGD. Yes, we found out last week
they are having a girl!

Joan, in blizzarding ND

Beautiful items. And I love that you try it all.

Lucille

Old January 26th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Joan E. wrote:
If you're interested, I just uploaded some new photos (search for
ndjoan...or, here's a direct link to my stitching album:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...58698631yQeGBs ). They
include some projects I did for my sister in years past, which I was
able to photograph when I was out to WA to visit her last summer, and
my newest projects for the upcoming DGD. Yes, we found out last week
they are having a girl!

Joan, in blizzarding ND

Lovely, eclectic needlework. But then, I'm not surprised :-). Now,
about that DGD -- when will she be arriving? I have several brand new
little girl crib sheets and no one to give them to! Bought them when I
thought the SMDGD was going to be in her crib for a bit longer but that
didn't happen -- LOL! They're yours for your DGD if you want them!
CiaoMeow ^;;^

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old January 26th 10, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jan 25, 12:37*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

You are so talented!!! Such a lovely mixture of various techniques ( is
that the word I want?), all done so excellently!

Thanks for the kind words, Gill! It *is* fun to try new things.

Joan

Old January 26th 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jan 25, 12:39*pm, "Lucille" wrote:

Beautiful items. * And I love that you try it all.

Thanks! The tatting is fun to do. I just wish I could find more uses
for it!

Someday I'm going to take a class on quilting. I have some
*beautiful* fabric I bought a few years ago but, with the practice
quilt I made for DD, I could see that I need some instruction in
refining my techniques! lol

Joan
Old January 26th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jan 25, 8:41*pm, Tia Mary wrote:

* * Lovely, eclectic needlework. *But then, I'm not surprised :-). *

Thanks, TM! Eclectic, huh? Never thought about it but, yeah, I guess
it is!!!! lol

Now, about that DGD -- when will she be arriving? *I have several brand new
little girl crib sheets and no one to give them to! *Bought them when I
thought the SMDGD was going to be in her crib for a bit longer but that
didn't happen -- LOL! *They're yours for your DGD if you want them!

She will be arriving sometime around June 9th. Thanks for the offer
of the crib sheets! That's very nice of you. AFAIK, they haven't
gotten (there's that word again! lol) things like that, yet, since
they were waiting to find out the sex. You still have my address,
right?

Joan
Old January 26th 10, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jan 26, 5:20*am, wrote:

Love the blankie Joan, that looks like the nameless yarn I was telling
you about, very, very soft and cuddly.

LOL! That would be tooo funny that we both came up with the same
yarn! Now I can start buying pink and lavender yarn for other fun
stuff to make!

Joan