Flea market find

Old June 4th 04, 08:15 AM
Shirley Shone

Default Flea market find

I was rather reluctant to be dragged out to the weekly flea market in
Chesterfield yesterday. It was raining but DH wanted to go.

Walking round the stalls I came across a basket with odds and ends of
jewellery in. A sparkle caught my eye so I dived in. Originally it had
been two strands of pearls all same diameter. However only one strand
remained. The clasp was still on and the spacers which are 3 hole silver
tone with 7 crystals in each.

With bated breath I asked the price of them. 20 pence was the answer.
I could not get the money out of my purse fast enough.

If you look her you see what I they look like.

http://www.jewelex.com/vclasps1.html

scroll down to the S.

A good find I think
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone
Old June 4th 04, 08:49 AM
Candace

SCORE! Great find, Shirley!!!!

[...]

Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 4th 04, 11:00 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Oh, well spotted, Shirley!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old June 4th 04, 12:47 PM
Shirley Shone

I should have said that there are 12 of these spacers.
The pearls seem quite good too. I scratched one and there was no
flaking.
Shirley

In message , Candace
writes
SCORE! Great find, Shirley!!!!

Old June 4th 04, 06:20 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, those are cool! Shirley, you find the greatest stuff!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 4th 04, 07:38 PM
Dr. Sooz

I should have said that there are 12 of these spacers.

RIPPING GOOD!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Help? I can't find MOP Jalynne Beads 2 February 10th 04 08:11 PM
To the boro bead fans (market research) Karen_AZ Beads 9 October 2nd 03 04:08 AM
makers mark on flea market find Shirley Shone Beads 7 August 14th 03 10:39 PM
where can I find these beads? JMilano Beads 3 August 11th 03 06:38 PM