Made some earrings today

Old January 4th 04, 11:40 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Default Made some earrings today

I modified this necklace pattern (I drilled down to a link from a link on
Sooz's list):

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/...attern06_e.htm

I made one heart in the pattern, with a dagger bead at the bottom point. I
attached a loop at the top for an earring finding. I made them in gold and
black, they turned out very pretty.

Marisa (AU/NZ)

Old January 4th 04, 02:02 PM
Beadbimbo

Awww. I can't get the picture!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 4th 04, 10:21 PM
Marisa Cappetta

The site has some limitations; try again later. I'll post a pic of the
earrings I made plus bunch of other stuff later on this week, we're buying a
digital camera because our other camera was left behind in the hire car
back in Perth My sister is supposed to pick it up from the hire car
company but still hasn't done so.
Marisa (AU/NZ)
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Awww. I can't get the picture!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in

message

Old January 4th 04, 10:55 PM
Christina Peterson

Good way to get a digital!

Tina

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Awww. I can't get the picture!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in

message

Old January 4th 04, 11:09 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Well, we do need one, but I still hope to get the other camera back, it was
very expensive (about $1,000) I just emailed my sister to give her another
reminder to at least phone the company to let them know she will be
collecting it soon.

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Good way to get a digital!

Tina

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in

message

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Awww. I can't get the picture!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in

message

Old January 4th 04, 11:37 PM
Christina Peterson

Yeah, I figured that. But just couldn't resist teasing.

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Awww. I can't get the picture!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in
message

Old January 5th 04, 12:51 AM
Beadbimbo

Oooooooooo. Pretty necklace! I'll bet your earrings are great! And that's
a great site. Everything on there is gorgeous!

Old January 5th 04, 03:12 AM
Marisa Cappetta

My sister read her email but very carefully didn't respond. This means she
still hasn't even called the company (I know her well). Ggrrrrrrr!!!

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Awww. I can't get the picture!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote

in
message

Old January 5th 04, 03:14 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Do yourself a favour and print off any patterns you like because the site is
a bit flakey. I did just that and intend trying out a few of her patterns. I
love her broken English. I can hear the Russian accent!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Oooooooooo. Pretty necklace! I'll bet your earrings are great! And

that's
a great site. Everything on there is gorgeous!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in

message
I modified this necklace pattern (I drilled down to a link from a link

on
Sooz's list):

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/...attern06_e.htm

I made one heart in the pattern, with a dagger bead at the bottom point.

attached a loop at the top for an earring finding. I made them in gold

and
black, they turned out very pretty.

Marisa (AU/NZ)

I melted stuff and made beads today! Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 5 December 30th 03 02:03 AM
A little better today Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 4 November 20th 03 11:49 PM
Lampwork Earrings Mary Ann Beads 12 October 7th 03 08:18 PM
I made earrings today... Jalynne Beads 5 September 19th 03 11:21 PM