OT ~ Happy, happy, happy dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 17th 03, 12:26 PM
Janner

Default OT ~ Happy, happy, happy dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my course results this morning and I've passed!!! So that's the 1st
year towards my degree out of the way. I can't believe it and I even got
over 80%, which is so unbelievable.

I'm floating way up high...... please wave to me as I fly by!!!!

Oh, wow, I don't what to do know, my mind is going around in circles and my
stomach is in a knot. I've been waiting to do this for 15+ years. Gotta go
and lie down now I think....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
--
Janner

"Quite often lately I have the feeling I don't know what's going on..." ---
Snoopy!

"You have to have a Dream!"

---

Old December 17th 03, 01:27 PM
Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Janner!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 17th 03, 02:01 PM
Diana Curtis

Congratulations! Float as long as you want.. you earned it.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old December 17th 03, 02:05 PM
Jan Dunaway

Happy dancing with reindeer antlers!! :-) You go girl!! :-)

Jan

Old December 17th 03, 05:45 PM
Anne

Here's a Happy Dance just for you --
http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/images/annedance.gif
Congratulations!
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

Old December 17th 03, 07:53 PM
Patti

Congratulations Jan! What a great time of year to get these really good
results. Well done on all your hard work.
I am waving and cheering, but you won't be able to see me as we are
completely shrouded in thick fog - again!! You'll have to imagine it
(include the woolly hat, because the fog is freezing!)
..
In article , Janner
writes
I got my course results this morning and I've passed!!! So that's the 1st
year towards my degree out of the way. I can't believe it and I even got
over 80%, which is so unbelievable.

I'm floating way up high...... please wave to me as I fly by!!!!

Oh, wow, I don't what to do know, my mind is going around in circles and my
stomach is in a knot. I've been waiting to do this for 15+ years. Gotta go
and lie down now I think....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 17th 03, 08:42 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Janner" wrote:

I got my course results this morning and I've passed!!! So that's the 1st
year towards my degree out of the way. I can't believe it and I even got
over 80%, which is so unbelievable.

I'm floating way up high...... please wave to me as I fly by!!!!

Oh, wow, I don't what to do know, my mind is going around in circles and my
stomach is in a knot. I've been waiting to do this for 15+ years. Gotta go
and lie down now I think....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Woohoo, Janner! Congratulations! 80% is terrific -- what an achievement!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old December 17th 03, 10:39 PM
juliasb(nospam)

Wonderful!!! Congratulations!! !!!! You go for it girl! On
the way back down from the clouds would you bring me a star or two!
(that should help keep you up there for awhile .)

juliasb

Janner wrote:

I got my course results this morning and I've passed!!! So that's the 1st
year towards my degree out of the way. I can't believe it and I even got
over 80%, which is so unbelievable.

I'm floating way up high...... please wave to me as I fly by!!!!

Oh, wow, I don't what to do know, my mind is going around in circles and my
stomach is in a knot. I've been waiting to do this for 15+ years. Gotta go
and lie down now I think....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

--

Conductor of the Squish-mobile

....come and journey with me...
from darkness into New Life

http://globnet.com/~flair/

Old December 17th 03, 11:53 PM
Janner

Here's a Happy Dance just for you --
http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/images/annedance.gif
Congratulations!
--
Anne in CA

Thank you!!! The stars are soooooooo beautiful up here, so I might stay a
while longer...........

Old December 18th 03, 10:36 AM
Lynn Tocker

Over 80% sounds way over 'I passed'!! Brilliantly encouraging result for
the next stage. Well Done!
Lynn

"Janner" wrote in message
I got my course results this morning and I've passed!!! So that's the 1st
year towards my degree out of the way. I can't believe it and I even got
over 80%, which is so unbelievable.

I'm floating way up high...... please wave to me as I fly by!!!!

Oh, wow, I don't what to do know, my mind is going around in circles and

my
stomach is in a knot. I've been waiting to do this for 15+ years. Gotta

go
and lie down now I think....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
--
Janner

"Quite often lately I have the feeling I don't know what's going

Snoopy!

"You have to have a Dream!"

---

Happy, happy, happy dancing /swimming Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen Needlework 1 June 5th 04 11:06 PM
Happy Dancing! Caryn Needlework 1 January 19th 04 08:13 PM
Happy Dancing shhdesigns Quilting 11 October 7th 03 01:54 PM
Happy Dancing in the Kitchen!!! frood Quilting 10 July 31st 03 08:49 PM