Art & crafts group for the fringe (or not?)

Old November 19th 03, 07:16 AM
Baron Catroo, Good Law d'Mightey, Esq.

Delta Nine wrote:

Amanita wrote:

"Shaun Rimmer" crawled forth from the tarpits of
hell and muttered:

I keep having this dream where I see a burning Bush -

MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE
MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE

You should know better than to put Ben Gay down there.

That's not Uncle Ben, that's Butch, from the rice pattie.

----* Catroo *----
The Ballooninator
Old November 19th 03, 07:19 AM

"Jack H." wrote:

"Jack H." wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

I use it mostly for salvia (holy****ing****gobblers sally has some
POWER!)
or fly agaric mushroom skin smoking (****ing awesome vibe that is

tell
ya,
lovely and mellow, warming and alerting, excellent body vibes,
creativity
stimulating and everything!).

Shaun aRe - Too many stiffs in the world that are still

walking.

BRAIIIIIIIIIINS...........braiiiiiiins

Are you hollerin' for your brains or mine?

Simpson's night of the living dead.... zombies walking around saying
braaaaaiiins cuz they want to eat brainz.

Ah, thought I felt something brush my shoulder - musta been that squeezing
past me. I now recall it clearly!

Indeed. I figure demonic forces are at work.

I blame the guv'mint.

Shaun aRe - Generally.

I blame them specifically.

For general 'stuff'?

That is the Army's fault

Specifically?

Specifically it was the general but generally speaking the whole base
listened.

Are you generally certain about the whole base being of like mind
together when they saw the general specifically speak about who's to
blame being opaquely transparent?

Shaun aRe

"Accept ye not even but a little blame for thy faults, rather move to
correct them at once."

Ok got the tools out.

My soldering iron need a new tip.

Silicone?

oh pardon you said tip....

Shaun aRe

Howm Grone J

----* Catroo *----
The Ballooninator
Old November 19th 03, 08:58 AM
Jack H.

"Baron Catroo, Good Law d'Mightey, Esq." wrote in
message ...

"Jack H." wrote in message

[...]

Only if it is done obliquely, am I generally certain about the private
properties of the major populace of the base paying heed to the general
statements. As long as they don't play loo in the tenement all is good.

Old November 19th 03, 09:38 AM

"Jack H." wrote in message

[...]

Those must be the public private properties, as the minor populace
off-base fail to find as generally specific in the base statements the
general specifically stated incompletely in his basic summation of the
partial total tenable to the heed expressed in the deed, indeed. Do you
find this to be so?

Old November 19th 03, 12:07 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Jack H." wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

Indeed. I figure demonic forces are at work.

I blame the guv'mint.

Shaun aRe - Generally.

I blame them specifically.

For general 'stuff'?

That is the Army's fault

Specifically?

Specifically it was the general but generally speaking the whole base
listened.

Generally, or specifically to that, and what about the rest of the army, eh?

Shaun aRe

"Accept ye not even but a little blame for thy faults, rather move

correct them at once."

Ok got the tools out.

My soldering iron need a new tip.

Silicone?

What race is it running in?

oh pardon you said tip....

I did, what are the odds of that?

Shaun aRe

Howm Grone J

I'm still me y'know.

Shaun (still) aRe (sparkling) twinkle

Old November 19th 03, 12:11 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Baron Catroo, Good Law d'Mightey, Esq." wrote in
message
Specifically it was the general but generally speaking the whole base
listened.

Are you generally certain about the whole base being of like mind
together when they saw the general specifically speak about who's to
blame being opaquely transparent?

Oy! Who the **** let you in here? Go on, **** off and take that damned
balloon with you, freak.

Shaun aRe

Old November 19th 03, 12:42 PM
Jack H.

"Jack H." wrote in message

[...]

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGh
Good grief Charlie Brown

YOU WIN!!!!

Shaun aRe

"Accept ye not even but a little blame for thy faults, rather

move
correct them at once."

Ok got the tools out.

My soldering iron need a new tip.

Silicone?

oh pardon you said tip....

Shaun aRe

Howm Grone J

----* Catroo *----
The Ballooninator

Howm Grone J

----* Catroo *----
The Ballooninator

HGJ

Old November 19th 03, 01:27 PM

"Jack H." wrote in message

[...]

bowing humbly

----* Catroo *----
The Ballooninator
Old November 19th 03, 05:11 PM
Jack H.

"Jack H." wrote in message

[...]

Are you still awake???

You are too young to be having Nam flashbacks keeping you awake.

I thought that last post smelled a bit of sleep deprivation.
Ya know something... if you are gonna be up so late come over and help with
the kids.

Say hi to the Rensselears for me this TG

Howm Grone J

Old November 19th 03, 08:59 PM
BookWyrm

ALL RIGHT, STOP ****ING CROSSPOSTING TO ALT.SUPPORT.CHILDFREE NOW!

(newsgroup REMOVED from this reply)

[FAQ] Posting and Advertising Guidelines for rec.crafts.jewelry [email protected] Jewelry 0 November 29th 04 02:54 PM
Arts And Crafts group in NH posts new website Garry Taylor Jewelry 0 August 22nd 04 11:57 PM
[FAQ] Posting and Advertising Guidelines for rec.crafts.jewelry [email protected] Jewelry 0 April 23rd 04 07:38 AM
New crafts group onebigheartmama Beads 0 July 5th 03 03:01 AM
New crafts group onebigheartmama Glass 0 July 1st 03 04:23 AM