Art & crafts group for the fringe (or not?)

Old November 18th 03, 12:29 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Amanita" wrote in message
s.com...
"Shaun Rimmer" crawled forth from the tarpits of
hell and muttered:

I keep having this dream where I see a burning Bush -

MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE
MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE

Why does this happen to every woman I am near or speak to?

Shaun aRe - I swear I even saw smoke one time.

Old November 18th 03, 02:38 PM
Jack H.

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

"Jack H." wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

I use it mostly for salvia (holy****ing****gobblers sally has some

POWER!)
or fly agaric mushroom skin smoking (****ing awesome vibe that is I

tell
ya,
lovely and mellow, warming and alerting, excellent body vibes,

creativity
stimulating and everything!).

Shaun aRe - Too many stiffs in the world that are still walking.

BRAIIIIIIIIIINS...........braiiiiiiins

Are you hollerin' for your brains or mine?

Simpson's night of the living dead.... zombies walking around saying
braaaaaiiins cuz they want to eat brainz.

Indeed. I figure demonic forces are at work.

I blame the guv'mint.

Shaun aRe - Generally.

I blame them specifically.

For general 'stuff'?

That is the Army's fault

Shaun aRe

"Accept ye not even but a little blame for thy faults, rather move to
correct them at once."

Ok got the tools out.

Howm Grone J

Old November 18th 03, 02:39 PM
Jack H.

"Amanita" wrote in message
s.com...
"Shaun Rimmer" crawled forth from the tarpits of
hell and muttered:

I keep having this dream where I see a burning Bush -

MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE
MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE

Why does this happen to every woman I am near or speak to?

Just a bad excuse to stop talking to you at a party

there there Pats Shaun on back

Shaun aRe - I swear I even saw smoke one time.

Yeah that was the one that just came out of the bathroom with me!

I thought I recognized you!

Howm Grone J

Old November 18th 03, 03:14 PM
stePH

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE
MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE

Why does this happen to every woman I am near or speak to?

Shaun aRe - I swear I even saw smoke one time.

I asked her, "do you smoke after sex?" She said, "I don't know; I've
never looked to see."

stePH
--
NP: Kenso, "From the Mystic Woods"

Old November 18th 03, 04:04 PM
Amanita

"Baron Catroo, Good Law d'Mightey, Esq." crawled
forth from the tarpits of hell and muttered:

Been sneaking through McDonald's drive-thru again getting coffee, have
we?

nah, Gary Busey came by my house yesterday

--
btw...****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old November 18th 03, 04:53 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Amanita" wrote in message
s.com...
"Shaun Rimmer" crawled forth from the tarpits

of
hell and muttered:

I keep having this dream where I see a burning Bush -

MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE
MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE

Why does this happen to every woman I am near or speak to?

Just a bad excuse to stop talking to you at a party

Ah, that's why they follow up by grabbing my cock, then.

there there Pats Shaun on back

looks over shoulder nervously Hey, not while a chick's stroking my cock,
dude, not ever!

Shaun aRe - I swear I even saw smoke one time.

Yeah that was the one that just came out of the bathroom with me!

Nah, my one's are always good looking and conscious.

I thought I recognized you!

That was a different me - I'm this one, the smart arse with good looks and
charm to die for.

Howm Grone J

Self-Assembled Shaun (aRe).

Old November 18th 03, 04:55 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Jack H." wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

I use it mostly for salvia (holy****ing****gobblers sally has some

POWER!)
or fly agaric mushroom skin smoking (****ing awesome vibe that is I

tell
ya,
lovely and mellow, warming and alerting, excellent body vibes,

creativity
stimulating and everything!).

Shaun aRe - Too many stiffs in the world that are still walking.

BRAIIIIIIIIIINS...........braiiiiiiins

Are you hollerin' for your brains or mine?

Simpson's night of the living dead.... zombies walking around saying
braaaaaiiins cuz they want to eat brainz.

Ah, thought I felt something brush my shoulder - musta been that squeezing
past me. I now recall it clearly!

Indeed. I figure demonic forces are at work.

I blame the guv'mint.

Shaun aRe - Generally.

I blame them specifically.

For general 'stuff'?

That is the Army's fault

Specifically?

Shaun aRe

"Accept ye not even but a little blame for thy faults, rather move to
correct them at once."

Ok got the tools out.

My soldering iron need a new tip.

Shaun aRe

Old November 18th 03, 08:39 PM
Delta Nine

Amanita wrote:

"Shaun Rimmer" crawled forth from the tarpits of
hell and muttered:

I keep having this dream where I see a burning Bush -

MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE
MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE

You should know better than to put Ben Gay down there.

--
--------------
Peace,

"Woah, I just realized something. 99% of the ideas we come up with
involve a felony of some sort"
- A friend of mine

Old November 18th 03, 10:40 PM
Palo Meano

In article ,
says...

You should know better than to put Ben Gay down there.

Almost as bad as using anti-spermal foam
to early in the game! Phew - spit spit!!

Old November 19th 03, 05:08 AM
Jack H.

"Jack H." wrote in message

[...]

Specifically it was the general but generally speaking the whole base
listened.

Shaun aRe

"Accept ye not even but a little blame for thy faults, rather move to
correct them at once."

Ok got the tools out.

My soldering iron need a new tip.

Silicone?

oh pardon you said tip....

Shaun aRe

Howm Grone J

[FAQ] Posting and Advertising Guidelines for rec.crafts.jewelry [email protected] Jewelry 0 November 29th 04 02:54 PM
Arts And Crafts group in NH posts new website Garry Taylor Jewelry 0 August 22nd 04 11:57 PM
[FAQ] Posting and Advertising Guidelines for rec.crafts.jewelry [email protected] Jewelry 0 April 23rd 04 07:38 AM
New crafts group onebigheartmama Beads 0 July 5th 03 03:01 AM
New crafts group onebigheartmama Glass 0 July 1st 03 04:23 AM